[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those that have SuMo is the R button used at all? My R button

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: dark_seal.png (534KB, 1840x899px) Image search: [Google]
dark_seal.png
534KB, 1840x899px
For those that have SuMo is the R button used at all? My R button broke just recently
>>
to take pictures with rotom.
You van click on the touch screen too
>>
>>29981530
>SuMo
>>
>>29981530
>>29981560
People calling it SuMo is like when tumblrwhales force that we use xe instead of he or she.

No reason to break the norm here, it should be SM.
>>
>>29981738
>>29981560
But Sumo wrestlers are cool
>>
>>29981738
I've never seen anyone force people to to use SuMo, only the other away around on here.

I mean I agree SM is better, but come on son.
>>
>>29981792
Its just newfags trying to fit in by thinking that hating on reddit isn't 2010 as fuck and old
>>
>>29981792
SuMo literally spawned from some christfag on reddit who didn't want the games to be associated with a dirty word. It breaks all conventions and it's fucking bizarre that it has spread so far that people unironically use it without second thought.

Thank fucking god Bulbapedia and Serebii will be using SM, hopefully this cancer fad dies down.
>>
File: 1477688453613.gif (2MB, 310x325px) Image search: [Google]
1477688453613.gif
2MB, 310x325px
>>29981940
what? i've never heard of where it came from before. care to fill me in more?
>>
>>29981940
Who the fuck cares, to be honest.
Just let people say what the fuck they want, you're the ones acting like tumblrinas by getting your panties in a twist everytime someone uses the "wrong" acronym.
>>
>>29982258

Anyone with a brain care. Unlike you and other numbskull keep using SuMo for NO fucking reason.
>>
>>29982392
Autistic
>>
>>29982628

Yeah, keep using that "trendy" word like a sheep you are.
>>
>>29981530
With all people shitposting about your SuMo word, i'd like to give an actual answer

If you choose L button to "L=A" at the option settings then R button will be disabled allowing you to finish the game practically with one hand
>>
>>29982392
First, "anyone with a brain careS". If you're gonna be a nitpicking asshole, might as well do it myself.
Second, caring about that kind of shit isn't having a brain, it's just being a control freak who obsesses over how people on the internet, whom he's never gonna meet, shorten the name of a children's video game. Chill the fuck out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.