[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they ever stop jacking off to Red and Blue so Gold and Silver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: red and blue.png (547KB, 800x433px) Image search: [Google]
red and blue.png
547KB, 800x433px
Will they ever stop jacking off to Red and Blue so Gold and Silver can get finally get the big post game spot?
>>
It's called fan service for a reason, anon. Gold and Silver have very little fans compared to Red and Blue.
>>
>>29978387
never
>>
>>29978413
Well, at this point, it's probably a circle. Red and Blue have a lot of fans because they get a lot of attention and they get a lot of attention because they have a lot of fans.
>>
Maybe if they actually do remake DP? Sinnoh is connected to Johto.
>>
>>29978454
Red has a lot of fans because le ebin battle on Mt. Silver. Blue has a lot of fans because people love hating him.

Gold and Silver just didn't have the same cool moments or personality to carry them to fame like Red and Blue.
>>
>>29978643
Gold has that time he shit all over Red on Mt Silver.
>>
>>29978752
except it's not really canon or anything
>>
The better questions is: will they fucking stop with the genwun pandering or is it gonna continue until the end of the franchise?
>>
>>29979223
yes
>>
>>29979223
I think you know the answer to this one.
>>
>>29979223
Just look how well Pikachu passed on the spotlight to a new mascot.
>>
>>29979223
GEN ONE BEST GEN
>>
>>29978387
Gold do not exist. You are Gold. I agree about Silver
>>
>>29979223
Well, it's the 20th anniversary and they probably wanted to do some stuff relating to Gen 1 sooo hopefully after this game? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>29979422
You're basically saying that the player of the game doesn't exist o.o

anyway no, Gold does exist, even if he's just a playable character.
>>
>>29979425
We said the exact same about Kalos, sans the anniversary part.
>>
>>29978387
The 2cool4school 90's boy and his edgelord rival are the worst after Tierno and the ginger dude
>>
>>29979452
>o.o

Stop.
>>
>>29979475
Was there a reason for all those gen1 throwbacks in Kalos?
>>
>>29979532
o.o
>>
>>29979223
what's so wrong about pandering to gen 1 in the 20th anniversary?
>>
>>29979624
It should be a celebration of the ENTIRE franchise, not just gen1. And especially after Kalos had a shit ton of kanto pandering. Its like they don't care about other gens.
>>
>>29979694
but it's coming to Switch?
you can't expect 6 gens to fit in a ds
>>
>>29979422
The same could be said about Red.
>>
They only needed chatelaines for singles and doubles. If triples and rotation were still in the game we could have had more.
>>
Red and Blue are iconic.
>>
>>29979223
Go fuck yourself. The original games are all that matters.
>>
>>29979223
>why is there so many call backs to the very first game
Youre a special kind of stupid
>>
>>29978387
There's no point in catering to the Gen 2 crowd 'cause it's mostly the same Gen 1 people
>>
>>29978387
>Will they ever stop jacking off to Red and Blue
I won't.
>>
>>29979223
Obvious that this person's first game was Diamond. No one gives a fuck about post gen 2 Pokemon.
>>
>>29983492
The problem isn't callbacks to previous gens, the problem is only remembering one of 6 gens. It gets tiring getting shoved the same mons in your face for 2 games in a row.
>>
>>29984761
No one gives a fuck about Hoenn, Sinnoh, or Unova.
>>
I would actually love to see Ethan and Red be in the same game sometime in the future.
>>
>>29984843
So you don't care about anything new and just want the game to keep putting kanto mons everywhere? Why buy any new games at all?
>>
>>29978387
They're not hot enough
>>
>>29983596
>No one gives a fuck about post gen 2 Pokemon.
No one gives a fuck about post gen ONE Pokemon. Gen 2 gets very little love.

I'm an oldfag (been playing since '98) and even I'm tired of the Gen 1 pandering. As if it wasn't obvious with the Mega situation, the all Kanto mon Alola forms is kind of dumb. I would have loved to see some mons from Gens 2, 3, 4, and 5 given new forms with new typings. I'd also love to see Silver acknowledged at some point, since his character was actually pretty cool. The only Post Gen 1 character who GF is determined to milk (pun intended?) is Cynthia; and that's probably to cater to waifufags.
>>
GSC sequel when?
>>
>>29979573
O•O
>>
I'm genuely tired of seeing Red and Blue pandering every fucking game to make oldfags buying new games.

Yeah if GF want oldfags getting into this shit again it's good and all but there are plenty of protags that also are loved by the community and they don't necessarily need to have a personality as NPC, they can be as soulless and generic as Red is. Then, why not? WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM WITH IT GAME FREAK?
>>
>>29979223
>s-stupid genwunners!
Your tears are delicious.
>>
>>29978387
>they will never stop sucking Red and Blue's dicks
>Red and Blue will never get Pokemon from Generations other than 1 and 2
>they removed Red's one Gen 2 Pokemon from the remake just to make his team even more of a Gen 1 reference

whyyyyy

I know he got the Lapras from Silph Co., but come on.
>>
>>29983596

Outside Lucario, all the starters, the box art legendaries, and Gardevoir, you're kind of right
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>29978752
Yet he wasnt invited to the PWT
>>
>>29979223
Hey kids! Remember Charizard?!! Woooooo!
>>
>>29985732
Is Red's team the same in S/M? Kinda shit to at least not switch out the Lapras, or at least give him a mega.
>>
>>29984843
I do, fuck you.

This genwun pandering alienates just as many people as BW did.
>>
>>29979223
HELLO CHILDREN PLEASE BEG YOUR FATHER TO BUY THIS GAME, THE FICTIONAL CREATURES HE LIKED AS A CHILD ARE AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT COLORS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.