[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if you were stuck in an infinite time loop today and you'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1196.png (113KB, 201x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1196.png
113KB, 201x432px
What if you were stuck in an infinite time loop today and you'd never get to the 18th for Sun and Moon to be out until you did everything right?
>>
Depends on what I have to do.
>>
Fuck those games then, immortality bitches
>>
>>29977867
i already played those games, i see no issue
>>
>>29978241
Are you sure? Reliving the same day over and over forever doesn't sound too good. You'd probably be driven mad.
>>
I'd probably never get it right because I'm not that smart. So I'd give up, and live the rest of my life going through the same day over and over-wondering what would happen to the time loop once I die or go psychotic- or if I could do those things at all.

Hell, the loop could restart everytime I hit a "dead end" or fuck up irreperably, and that could possibly include dying or becoming too crazy to function.
>>
>>29978298
You can do anything you want with no consequence.
>>
>>29977867
1) Local GameStops already have the game, so try to steal it.
2) If you fail, you'll still be in the loop so wait until everything reset back to how it was at the start of the day.
3) Once you've stolen the game, play it on your console until you're done.
4) The day resets, you've played the game and you can do whatever the fuck you want with no consequence.
5) Go nuts.
>>
File: 1454425254286.png (427KB, 600x692px) Image search: [Google]
1454425254286.png
427KB, 600x692px
I wouldn't mind, I recently fucked up horribly and it will haunt me for the rest of my life
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.