[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whoa my copy arrived early am I one of the first in the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
whoa my copy arrived early
am I one of the first in the world to have it other than reviewers?
surprising because auspost is usually dogshit
>>
>>29975147
People have been playing the game for weeks, anon.
>>
>>29975178
Hard copy, son. I've been following the early release.
>>
>>29975147
do a wonder trade
>>
>>29975187
kek
>>
>>29975147
Not after it leaked.
A day before isn't that impressive, even if it hadn't leaked.
>>
Can you rip a physical .3ds dump of it to 3dsiso for europoor fags, anon?
>>
>>29975185
Nah, some dudes got it yesterday.
>>
>>29975185
No one cares about the physical cart when they can have already beaten the game.
>>
>>29975204
It's impressive for Australia Post who got my copy of OR to me a mighty 3 days after launch.
>>
>>29975185
Then you should also know that Lurantis got the game early.
>>
Reminder to not use online till the games are officially out to prevent the exesive permaban. I say exesive because even legit copy users are getting the same treatments as leakerfags
>>
>>29975822
It's not excessive because you are not supposed to have the game now.
It doesn't matter if you bought it legally or not, someone somewhere messed up for you to even have it early. By banning everyone who goes online early, Nintendo reduces the attractiveness of getting it early.
>>
nah I've had the physical copy for a solid 12 hours by now thanks to my local shop breaking street date
>>
>>29975822
> exesive
the red lines under words means they're misspelled
>>
>>29976124
I'm curious, is it a case of the shop not knowing any better or just doing it because they can get away with it?
>>
>>29976144
mom and pop shops break street dates all the time probably to compete with big chains
>>
>>29975178
Yeah they play it and GET BANNED haha poor THEM
>>
>>29975147
which shop was it?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.