[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PKHeX thread I'm trying to generate some Jangmo'os

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: help.png (70KB, 628x394px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
70KB, 628x394px
PKHeX thread

I'm trying to generate some Jangmo'os to give out on release date, but the program insists it's not a valid location for the egg, the moves and relearn moves are all fine, what the fuck do I do? Is this just the Hex beta being shit again?
>>
>>29971698
Try another Met Location?
Maybe you're using the Route 1 of another region
>>
hope someone does shiny cosmogs on release day
>>
>>29971698
You should do other late game ones like mimikyu, dhelmise, crabominable, and vikavolt.

>>29971918
They couldn't if they wanted, cosmog legally can't be shiny as of now.
>>
>>29971961
rip dreams
>>
>>29971961
I'm doing Mimikyu and Mareanie or whatever the fuck it's called.
>>29971911
the locations are all Alola, so no chance of a mistake there
>>
>>29971698
https://github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader

I installed this to access homebrew, but when I run it, after the little text wall all I get is a black screen. All I did was install the cia and nothing else.

Was I supposed to do something else?
>>
>>29972009
For location are ypu doing as hatched from eggs or caught? If you do caught it will detect them as fakes. When hatching from a egg it could be anywhere.
>>
>>29971961
Pikachu with Thunderbolt is also a good one, because A-Raichu's Z move needs it. But you don't get the TM until postgame, and Pikachu doesn't learn it until a very high level.
>>
>>29972049
I'm doing as hatched from eggs, I could give out mere clones of the one I caught in the canyon but the whole point of this giveaway is for players to start off with this guy, same for the others I'm giving away

the starters I just generated as if they were the story starters you get.
>>29972013
do you have menuhax installed?
>>
OP do you mind making me a female one in a Heavy ball? I'd like to have one in a heavy ball because I plan to breed one for competitive later but have major balltism with my teams.

If you're willing to do so I can give you my 3ds friend code.
>>
>>29972104
I'll trade you. Just put something on the GTS.
>>
>>29972114
Oh I don't have the game yet, I'm just asking ahead of time. I won't gave it until midnight EST sadly. But if you're still willing to help could you get a Deino which is findable by QR codes in a heavy ball, and a Bagon in a Premier ball too so I can do a dragon run? All level 1 preferably.
>>
>>29972097
Well I have a menuhax manger folder in my 3ds folder. Does that count?
>>
>>29971698
I'm pretty sure it's just PKHeX being shit. It's given me the "invalid location" message even for pokemon I legit caught. What I do is just don't set a met location, since that's determined upon hatching.
>>
>>29972192
yeah, the invalid location showed up for the story Lunala and the gift Type Null. Good to know its just PKHeX
>>
>>29971698
I haven and old ds that hasn't been updated in a year could I QR inject pokmon in Sun/Moon in that 3DS?
>>
>>29971698
Maybe you're using an older version of PKHex. Try recompiling it and maybe it'll fix the issue.
>>
>>29972056
Whaaaat, what other tms are post game only??
>>
>>29972192
>>29972297
This. PkHex is unstable at the moment.

I hatched the egg that the day care cowgirls give you and it gives me that Met Location error in PkHex when I checked it.

If you want to be safe, hatch an egg anywhere and just use it's Met Info for all your other Pokemon
>>
How does hex work nowadays? Do you still just scan the QR code and it shows up in the box?
>>
>>29973267
If you have 3DS homebrew and a n3DS, or CFW on o/n3DS, it's that easy again as of half an hour ago >>29971696
If you're on 11.0 or higher and have no method of running homebrew, you can't do anything.
>>
>>29972192
Using the latest version? It did that to me until I downloaded the newest release, now it works fine.
>>
>>29973468
Where can I get the latest version?
>>
>>29973757
http://teamcity.skyeditor.org/viewLog.html?buildId=3666&tab=artifacts&buildTypeId=PKHeX_PKHeXBuildPr
>>
>>29971698
Out of idle curiosity, is it possible to generate Pokémon AS eggs and then trade them to people? I've been hoping to get someone to inject my bro for me, but I'm autistic about trainer ID and not having the EXP boost.
>>
>>29973770
thanks
>>
>>29972410
Thunderbolt
Earthquake
Overheart
Dark Pulse

Surf got demoted to TM and you get it surprisingly late. You get Scald early-midgame for comparison.
>>
>>29972331
>I haven and old ds that hasn't been updated in a year could I QR inject pokmon in Sun/Moon in that 3DS?
anyone?
>>
>>29974123
Yes, if you're on an old enough firmware you should be able to get homebrew set up and easily inject whatever.

>>29973826
Yes, PKHeX can generate eggs.
>>
Anybody know how I can add Screenshot Tools to my Homebrew channel?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.