[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a bugfags and grassfags whining about how shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1445698710605.png (30KB, 274x374px) Image search: [Google]
1445698710605.png
30KB, 274x374px
>It's a bugfags and grassfags whining about how shitty their type is and how much Gamefreaks hates them and how it should be buffed until it's better than dragon and fairy combined

I can't think of any group as insufferable as these two. Even pokephiles are more tolerable because those at least aren't whiny bitches with an endless victim complex.
>>
>>29971138
Bugfag a are happy this gen though
>>
this.

If anything needs a buff, it's ghost type.
>>
>>29971138
Not just Gamefreak, Smogon also hates grass.
>>
>>29971155
But there is that ONE anon who seems to think leech life is a meme move and because it's good on non-bugs too it's not actually a bug buff and that making it a TM is really a bug NERF

He is obviously retarded, but he still shows up all the fucking time to whine.
>>
>>29971192
>Smogon also hates grass.
What does that have to do with anything or even makes sense in first place? Smogon does not create the games in first place and have no say on how good or bad grass is a type.
>>
I do believe you mean ice fags.
>>
>>29971223
I'm just pointing out additional discrimination against grass types.
Buff Grass.
>>
>>29971183
Shut the fuck up. Ghost is great if only for the fact that it plus fighting is perfect neutral coverage as of yet.
>immunity to normal
>immunity to fighting
Thats extremespeed, fake out, quick attack, and mach punch that are outright nullified. Ghost is a cool type with great designs, but faggots like you ruin it. Your type is fucking good.

>>29971138
Also this is true, all they do is whine. Icefags are the only ones with the right to complain so much. If the only Rockfags here weren't ROCK MAN and I I'd expect more of that bitching too.
>>
>>29971243
Icefags have every right in the world to complain.
>>
I dunno m8, Grass seems fine enough to me. Ice and Rock are the problem types.
>>
>>29971262
>>I'm just pointing out additional discrimination against grass types.
You are pointing jackshit here. All you are saying is hurr durr smogon is bad just bcuz like a drooling retard.
>>
I guess grassfags are too retarded to understand that grass type is specifically designed to be hard mode.

Grass type is not supposed to be good or viable. Stop crying you manbabies.
>>
>>29971202
You talking shit about me? Well too bad. It's not going to make the Leech Life "buff" anymore of a nerf.
>>
>>29971291
Grass is an excellent defensive type. Look how all the good grass types are defensive mons.

But no, because they aren't super duper cool sweepers that makes them shit because it doesn't fit their 8 years old mentality where only the things that kill are good and everything that does not is automatically shit.
>>
>>29971288
REMOVE SLEEP CLAUSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29971262
Anon what is this? Amoongus, Breloom, and Tangrowth are top tier mons. Your mindless bash on a fanmade rule system comes off as silly.
>>
>>29971361
Don't forget Ferrothorn
>>
File: 1470605001987.gif (93KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
1470605001987.gif
93KB, 450x350px
>>29971183
retard

>>29971138
Is the new meme whining about a group as loving and friendly as Bugbros?
>>
>>29971138
Starter types should have equivalent weaknesses. Still think water should have one more weakness to balance its utility, especially if they're going to basically replace any niche for ice types.

Otherwise I'm happy as a ghostfag.
>>
>>29971361
Serperior, Ferrothorn, and Mega Venusaur too.
>>
>>29971361
I want to put them all to sleep. Every last fucking non-grass pokemon. Permanently.
>>
Sleep Clause is a Pokemon Stadium thing, not a Smogon thing
>>
>>29971651
Then why does every smogon tier have it, you son of a woman of questionable reputation.
>>
>>29971761
Because if they saw that Sleep is a shit status officially through Stadium then why not adopt it?
>>
>>29971138
>there are more mono-grass pokemon in OU than any other single type
>considerably better OU representation than ghost, bug, poison, ice, fighting, normal, rock, fire, fairy among others
>somehow grass is the worst type in the game in the eyes of the average metrosexual sinnohfetus

redditowl and that new grass bug thing being irredeemable garbage doesn't make the whole type bad. That's like saying steel is the worst type in the game because klinklang and togedemaru exist
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.