[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new Pokemon announced >see design that gets you really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>new Pokemon announced
>see design that gets you really excited
>can't wait to use it for your first playthrough
>find out you can't get it till almost the end of the game

god damnit
>>
>Jangmo-o
>>
I'm trading for a jangmo-o to breed. no fucking way am I waiting till victory road
>>
>>29970612
I pkhex all my bros to use through run-through, no point in using shit I don't like
>>
>>29970612
It hurts...
>>
>>29970612
>find out you can't get it till almost the end of the game
Every fucking time, either un-catchable or stupid high level
>>
>>29970612
I've been raising one of these fucking bugs since the first route, assuming it'd be turbo bug by 25, 30 at most. he's 45 with no end in sight.

Also where do I level Maneton to turn him into magnezone in this game?
>>
I'm going to wonder trade a bunch of Jangmo on Friday.
>>
>>29970729
Poni Canyon, same as Vik.
>>
>>29970768
oh, awesome, just go there. Vik?
>>
>>29970743
God bless you dude.

I'm mostly just fucking angry about Vikavolt. Normal 3stage bug nearly every game and the time it has the most badass design, it suddenly becomes a pain in the ass to evolve.
>>
>>29970818
>>29970828
Oh, I'm an idiot.

I've been looking at his nickname so long, I forget they have real names.
>>
>>29970874
I mean the thread applies to Jangmo too, iirc he's not till late game either.
>>
>>29970926
Meant to say "just got there". That's really annoying, but I'm most pissed about my lack of friend safaris.

Is there only one wimpod, because i crit that piece of shit, and just didn't care enough to reset
>>
>>29970743
Bless your soul, hopefully you won't be banned by Nintendo or haven't already just so we can get some Jangmo-o
>>
>>29970926
Thankfully everything on Mt Lanakili is weak to fighting so he can be brought up to speed quickly.
>>
>>29971002
>Is there only one wimpod, because i crit that piece of shit, and just didn't care enough to reset

Don't have the game but curious what you mean by this. Is Wimpod not a normal encounter?
>>
>>29971090
The only one i've seen revolved around a dumb puzzle. Accidentally killed it, haven't seen it again.
>>
>>29971002
Leave the route and come back. Another win pod should be there
>>
i cant tell if its wrong or right to trade for late game pokemon early on
>>
>>29971177
I don't find it wrong at all. Maybe if you actually use them while they're super overleveled, but I like the idea of breeding them so I can use them early on.
>>
>>29971177
Your playthrough, do what you feel is best.
I went with new mons only and no Z Stones for mine.
>>
>>29971166
dumb puzzle? you just fucking use your mount and walk up to it retard
>>
>>29970743
You're a hero to us all. I wanted so badly to use Jangmo-o until I saw what island it was on. Really hope i get one so I can breed it.
>>
>>29971177
I did it for X. I got someone to trade me a lvl 10 Noibat and used it like it was a normal encounter.
>>
>>29971263
My only problem with this is that I HAVE to get traded an egg. Otherwise the exp boost annoys me because it gets too far ahead of my team.
>>
File: 1470973161321.jpg (55KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
1470973161321.jpg
55KB, 800x530px
>>29970729
>Vikavolt
>turbo
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.