[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Writefag thread. Lewds, nonlewds, whatever you're working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1474335766022.jpg (229KB, 787x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1474335766022.jpg
229KB, 787x1165px
Writefag thread. Lewds, nonlewds, whatever you're working on. Post em.
>>
Someone in the last thread had asked for PMD comics, so here you go, fresh from reddit:

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Victory Fire is one of my favourite online comics, the art is so consistent and beautiful. The artist occasionally pops in here.

Shinka: The Last Eevee - Strange at the start and entire plot doesn't make too much sense until you get to page ~350~. Has over 500 pages (First one released on 2nd of March 2009! More than 6 years old.). It does have some strange elements in it which makes it quite unique but never the less, still a great story. Author has been dealing with life issues and recently got back into updating after a 3 month hiatus so don't be surprised if it stops updating again. Updates on Monday and Thursday.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Mitigation - Mature audience warning, this comic can have some very dark themes in it. Prologue is in colour rest in black and white. (CONTAINS FAKEMON). Really good story though.

Pokémon Mysterious Dungeons: Born Again - Only has had it's prologue finished and the author is contemplating shutting the comic down and rebooting it due to deviating too far away from the plot. Very good comic though, great art style. Plot is quite weird and isn't explained very good being in the prologue still. But still worth a look, even though it may never finish. Updates TBA.
>>
File: dancing milotic.gif (232KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
dancing milotic.gif
232KB, 300x350px
Pokémon Break! - The comic has a very weird start. You could skip to the 3rd chapter as the first 2 are based far ahead in the timeline. Good comic though, art style isn't the best but gets much better as it gets to the later chapters. Characters are good as well. Not PMD related but still a good comic to read. Updates are not in a schedule, they come out at random (~2-3 strips a week). I'm posting a link, because of some TCG issues.

http://pokemonbreak.smackjeeves.com/comics/641828/chapter-one/

Gigi's Nuzlock Runss is a bunch of comics which are nuzlock adventures of different pokemon games. There is one for PMD: Sky and it looks very nice. The story is the same as Explorers of Sky but has tweaks to make it more interesting and funny. Really good read if you haven't played the game (if your reading this you've most likely have) or to get ready for PSMD. (Click on the chapters with an S at the start for PMD: Explorers of Sky. The ones with the E next to it are for Pokemon Emerald and W is for Pokemon White)

There's a few more that I know I am missing.
>>
File: tumblr_od6l2peU5k1rr9ilio1_500.jpg (91KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od6l2peU5k1rr9ilio1_500.jpg
91KB, 500x650px
>>29968729
Thinking of doing some sort of facesitting fic, not sure if I should do Wicke or someone else though.
>>
>>29969937
Wicke is MIGHTY fine for this.
>>
>>29968729
>no /vpwt/ in the title
Asking to fall off page 10 again?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.