[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't Gamefreak just completely forget about these? From

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6360.jpg (113KB, 746x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6360.jpg
113KB, 746x537px
Didn't Gamefreak just completely forget about these? From what I know they're nowhere to be seen at all since their reveal. Plus, we haven't seen them in the game's files at all. We would've seen them by now the same way we saw inactive Xerneas when XY leaked.
>>
Those phases happen when they do their signature moves.
>>
Very bizarre how this went down. Did they go the same route as Zygarde's "important" role? I thought it was a given that those forms would activate after they use a Z-Crystal, but I guess not?
>>
>>29968670
Yep
>>
>>29968634
From what I understand they only do that when they use their special attack, but afterwards they stay the exact same as before
>>
>>29968710
Wait why do they even change type if they revert back right after their attack finishes?
>>
>>29968708
I just don't understand, why would GF hype up a move animation? Seems very strange
>>
>>29968759
They didn't hype it up. You retards did. It was just a small thing on the website. It wasn't even in any of the trailers.
>>
>>29968634
So what does it do?
>>
>>29968670
(OP here.) Huh, that's weird. They made it seem like something completely different and just left it completely ambiguous. I wonder why they did that.
>>
>>29968759
deepest lore
>>
>>29968773
Exactly, they didn't. Which made it feel all the more confusing that they refused to. Almost like it was hyped up by it not being hyped up
>>
>>29968831
>they talk about something therefore it's big news
>they don't talk about something therefore it's big news
>>
>>29968759
They turn into that outside of battle during the plot
>>
They do it once the enter the ultra dimension right ?
>>
>>29968732
Where did you get the idea that they change type? They don't and that's never once been stated.
>>
>>29969314
I swear I saw it advertised that Solgaleo turns Steel/Fire during that mode. Maybe I'm hallucinating.
>>
>>29968957
no, they just chill at the "entrance" since the dimension is just 1 room with guzma being freaked out, and a boss fight with cocaine mom
>>
>>29969471
No such thing was ever advertised.
>>
>>29969471
I remember reading that too. But it was only on here so it was probably someone bullshitting
>>
File: broomhilde.gif (53KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
broomhilde.gif
53KB, 320x240px
>>29968759
>>29968831
>Why would GF hype up a move animation?
>They didn't
>Exactly, they didn't

Make up your mind.
>>
>>29968759
Because their secondary phases also allow them to create Ultra Breaches.
>>
>>29968759
>why would GF hype up a move animation?
Where have you been? Z-Moves have been cofirmed for a long time.
>>
>>29968759
They gave Xerneas a 2nd form that it only takes when outside of battle.
GF is odd
>>
Well if you played the game/payed attention to the story

Solgaleo and Lunala do this to enter the Ultra Space.
>>
>>29968708
I love it when wingulls get fucking destroyed. I fucking hate wingulls.
>>
>>29968634
>>29971171
this
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.