[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she went to Kanto to become a trainer What is going to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1479123091598.png (118KB, 192x314px) Image search: [Google]
1479123091598.png
118KB, 192x314px
>she went to Kanto to become a trainer
What is going to be her team? I bet she picks Squirtle as a starter.
>>
She probably has Vulpix too
>>
Now I'm actually looking forward to Kanto sequels
>>
>>29968242
Exeggcutor
Rapidash
Hounchkrow
Clefable
Starmie
Open slot for Nebby.
>>
Whichever starter is weak to yours in R2/B2/G2.
>>
>>29968296
>FRLG is actually older than Platinum
Really makes you think

>>29968302
>Clefable
Even if her mom used it?
>>
>>29968242
She looks like a squirter.
>>
If only Capcom didn't have Blue Moon trademarked, they could release a joint Alola/Kanto sequel called "Pokemon Yellow Sun and Blue Moon".
>>
>SM2 on Switch
>basically the same game except for added post-game
>3 month timeskip after Lillie went to Kanto
>Gladion contacts you because he is worried about Lillie
>hasn't heard anything from her since she left
>convinces you to go to Kanto and look for her
>you have to beat all the gym leader and challenge the league
>after beating the elite 4, you are about to face the champ
>it's Lillie
>>
She actually went to Kanto to seek for help to cure Lusamine.
>>
>Kanto sequel
>purists rejoice, everyone else calls it shameless pandering
>sequel released, everyone uses Mega Evolution and Z-Moves
>Lillie is the Champion
>PURISTS BTFO
>>
>>29968242
Why is Lillie so fucking cute? Not only she was cute but after her development she also became cute AND cool.

10/10 waifu.
>>
>>29968402
>I'm going to become a real Trainer and meet all kinds of wonderful Pokémon... I'm going to travel all around Kanto, just like we did here on Alola for your island challenges!
>>
>>29968402
It was another reason for Kanto specifically (along with MC being from there presumably), but she still wanted to go on her own pokemon journey.
>>
>Kanto mentioned constantly in S&M, even with your mom hinting that going from Alola to Kanto is actually relatively easy
>2018 movie will be about Mew
Really makes you think.
>>
File: 1478821978826.png (56KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
1478821978826.png
56KB, 300x263px
>>29968426
>they rehash the Battle Tree
>SM protagonist and Lillie replace Red and Blue
>>
>>29968242
>implying her team won't be purely UBs
>>
>>29968242
>implying she wouldn't choose a Charmander because it's cute and because only Charizard is allowed any sort of spotlight among the Kanto starters
>>
>>29968394
a girl like Lillie can't be champion in a span of 3 months
>>
Doesn't use Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle, gets an Eevee from Bill when she goes to see him and it evolves to have an advantage over your starter.
>>
>RBY remake
>again
Sure. Why not?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.