[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work hard on game >put lots of love and care into it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 547697.png (23KB, 630x393px) Image search: [Google]
547697.png
23KB, 630x393px
>work hard on game
>put lots of love and care into it
>20th anniversary so you want these games to be special
>just want to bring a smile to a childs face
>want everyone to be excited and happy for your games
>Bunch of ungrateful, virgin neckbeard manchildren on a glorified anime forum leak your game early for free

At least some of you fucks are getting banned for this
>>
>>29968185
>put lots of love and care into it
Legit chuckled. Good one OP.
>>
>>29968185
Fuck off.
>>
>>29968185
honestly they should've just re-released BW2 for the 20th anniversary and it would have suited it better
>>
>>29968185
>love and care
>bring a smile to a child's face
Why the fuck would forcing some bitch on you bring a smile to your face?
>>
>>29968185
I still bought both the games, I just wanted to play early.
>>
>>29968185
They did almost nothing to celebrate the 20th anniversary.
>>
>>29968420
is this a special kind of bait?
>>
>>29968420
I know, was hopeng more then just Red and Blue in the game or plushies being released monthly or tlother things. For the main series game it should have had at least a part of Kanto to explore so we can enjoy our childhood. So this game was great just a bust for a 20th anniversary game. GF missed their chance with it.
>>
>>29968185
>work hard on game
already lost, kek
>>
>>29968231
>>29968420
>>29968558
I know pokemon games are full of flaws but that doesn't mean gamefreak doesn't try their best
>>
>>29969363
NO ALL POKEMON GAMES ARE TRASH
>>
>>29968185
Put love into it? I guess, since they wanted to force their new waifu onto the player constantly.
>>
>>29968420

>event pokemon every month
>virtual console games released
>try to create game that turns away from old conventions like HMs and gyms

fucking neckbeards man
>>
>>29968185
>love and care
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.