[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick, while everyones waiting for/playing Sun/Moon, praise B/W!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Pokemon-black-and-white.jpg (259KB, 851x485px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-black-and-white.jpg
259KB, 851x485px
Quick, while everyones waiting for/playing Sun/Moon, praise B/W!

It's ok to like it, no ones looking! It was a good game, right?
>>
Overrated story which S/M will apparently overtake soon, plus lack of postgame, but otherwise a solid entry.
>>
Based gen
>>
>>29965468
Nope. BW was a huge disappointment. I'm glad B2W2 is there to fix Unova, because without it, it may possibly be worse than Gen 6.
>>
it was ok. i appreciated the attempt at a more interesting story, but it had quite a weak resolution. i also liked how they isolated it from the rest of the series to make it really feel fresh.

all in all, i thought it was above average, but not great.
>>
The new Pokemon are good besides the retardedly high evolution levels for some Pokemon, but otherwise they were pretty weak.
>>
>>29965791
Naaah, ya wrong. It pretty good. B2W2 just made it better.
>>
I guess it's an unpopular opinion but i actually disliked both BW and B2W2.
Never really got into Gen 5. One thing that put me off the most is the way they tried to fiddle with the sprites by animating everything and using weird camera angles too much making everything look badly pixelated like when you just distort and stretch a sprite in photoshop.
Kinda made everything look a bit shitty.
The region overall also never really clicked for me nor did any of the Gen V mons.
>>
>>29965468
I bought Black version to play a fresh game before Sun/Moon, I stopped playing after gen 3.5.

I think it's overrated, but still pretty good. They got a bit lazy after the 60-70% mark which is a shame.

I enjoyed the Pokemon being pretty much self-contained within their generation, although I can understand not liking it. I was a little bummed after discovering the ice and moss stones and realizing I couldn't get an Eevee.

As a side note getting the "second-hand" experience on this game kinda sucked. There are a lot of events/online things that you can't do anymore. I hope if/when they remake it they include dreamworld and events into the game itself.
>>
>>29965468
>oh look, it is this thread again with new clothes

Autism.
>>
>>29965468
greate game, B2/W2 are better though
>>
>>29965468
Hardest final boss fight in mainline story
>>
Never had a proper pokemon game as a kid until this one.

It was really good, got me into the series.
>>
>>29970009
Honestly.

The Hydreigon had amazing coverage and was bulky as shit. Caught me completely off guard.
>>
>>29965468
The best Pokemon games. UNOVA FUCK YEAH!
>>
>>29965468
>It's ok to like it, no ones looking!
Fuck you, it was great. What happened to vp? Back in the day you weren't called a unovabortion if you liked Gen 5
>>
>>29970523
It is not /vp/, it is just one autist spamming this thread every day. No one else really cares about this.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.