[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw the cracked version won't patch if any are released,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>yfw the cracked version won't patch if any are released, so will never be able to update its version id, and all ver.0 copies that go online get banned even after the release date, meaning all pirate copies are permanently incapable of going online, and leaking the game was gamefreak's plan all along, because it let them ban the NNID of every pirate who goes online with the game, and got them a bunch of free publicity and advertising from leakers to boot, because Lurantis is a PLANT. [/spoiler ]
>>
File: 1453308893939.png (106KB, 210x294px) Image search: [Google]
1453308893939.png
106KB, 210x294px
>the cracked version won't patch
So you have no fucking clue how pirated 3DS games work, gotcha.
>>
Literally just download the new cia when the game is out and transfer your save.
>>
>>29964014
Mate i've actually bought my copies but you seem to be a bit illusioned.
As soon as it goes up on the eShop anyone can just download a fresh copy via freeShop and it'll work perfectly fine...
And even then Lurantis' copy seems to work fine either way even with the wrong version string though i prolly wouldn't risk online just in case they might get smart enough to check that.
>>
>>29964100
people keep saying this but if it still has the same titleid (protip: it will) then you won't have to transfer any saves

but this place fell for the rumors and ruses about bans for sun/moon online so i don't really expect anyone here to know how a 3ds works.
>>
Its likely that only people who use the online services would even be likely to get banned... and even then - Nintendo wouldn't ban without certainty otherwise they can get sued.

While the regulations for the 3DS does state they can basically brick your machine when they choose, i can easily see someone winning a court case for unfair banning - especially if this person has recently brought more games from Nintendo only to be banned before playing them
>>
>>29964298
There have already been bans, anon. All NNID related features locked.

What i'm saying is is that they're likely permanent, and that any use online use of the Lurantis cia, even after release, will likely result in such a ban, meaning all Lurantis pirate copies are forever unable to go online.
>>
File: 1387290460663s.jpg (5KB, 207x239px) Image search: [Google]
1387290460663s.jpg
5KB, 207x239px
>>29964471
We still don't know if Lurantis' dump can trigger the bans, many games have different data like the hacks for ORAS and XY and they can get online
>>
>>29964014
>day 1
>downloads game from freeshop
>>
File: laughing_at_you.gif (981KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_at_you.gif
981KB, 500x375px
>>29964072
And you bragging about shit like that proves you're a beta virgin faggot. Top kek bruh, top kek.
>>
>>29965049
NNID STILL BANNED.

If you went online before release and got banned you are right screwed.
>>
>>29966012
Most games don't even require a NNID to play online
>>
>>29964298
...you can get sued for any reason whatsoever, you don't really need a reason

People get accidentally banned in all kinds of games, companies like Nintendo aren't worried about the probable tens of incorrect bans made before a game was released
>>
I'm injecting my save onto a physical copy once the game is out, it should be fine.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.