[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/ what's the best pokemon game? http://www.stra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Pokemon-Games.jpg.optimal.jpg (236KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Games.jpg.optimal.jpg
236KB, 1080x600px
Hey /vp/

what's the best pokemon game?
http://www.strawpoll.me/11667025/

and what's the worst one?
http://www.strawpoll.me/11667038/
>>
HGSS the best ones
XY the worst of the worst
>>
>>29961347
>HGSS
>best

Enjoy your cut content.
>>
Glad to see HGSS/BW2 being leagues ahead of anything else. /vp/ has better tase than I thought.
>>
File: 1406306435801.png (247KB, 539x500px) Image search: [Google]
1406306435801.png
247KB, 539x500px
>>29961094
>there are people who unironically think BW/BW2 were the worst games in the whole series
>there are people who unironically think XY were the best games in the whole series
>>
>>29961390
I'm spamming HG/SS votes just to spite you faggot.
>>
>>29961408
i need to buy gen 5 games and platinum really badly.

i hate the fact that my first pokemon game is ORAS.

(btw i've been a pokemon fan since at least 2007-2008, but i didn't start playing the games until this year)
>>
>>29961094
>no option for crystal
>>
>>29961094
>Pairing BW and BW2 together
>Pairing the worst game and best game together

how am I supposed to vote for this
>>
File: col.png (174KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
col.png
174KB, 250x350px
Pic related
>>
>>29961094
HGSS wins for being the most well-rounded with the fewest glaring flaws (the level curve being the worst thing about it).

BW and BW2 have almost complementary problems. If GF had combined all their good features into one game right from the start, it would have easily been the best.

Anyone who picks a non gen 6 game as the worst is either trolling or horribly in denial.
>>
>>29961094
Crystal
>>
Emerald is the best
Diamond & Pearl are the worst
>>
>>29961094
Best: Crystal
Worst: ORAS
>>
>>29961608
>>29961094
>Pairing DP and Pt together
DP is absolute trash
>>
>>29961608
Because it's the second best and best game paired together.
>>
>>29961678
No amount of platinum will make me forget, granted XY is barely above
>>
>>29961678
>HGSS wins for being the most well-rounded with the fewest glaring flaws
It's flaws are really glaring when it takes a 3DS to get a decent framerate, a very slow speed in general, removing a bunch of things not only form it's base games but the games in the *same generation*, and not fixing shitty johto mon distribution.
>>
>>29961094
how am i supposed to do this if it's missing 10 games
>>
>>29961798
All the good things totally outweigh the bad. If you look at wishlist threads for future games (especially from around the time it was originally released), it almost perfectly fits the description of /vp/'s ideal Pokemon game.

>removing a bunch of things

Like what?
>>
>puts third/sequel games into the same options
>doesn't include games that got remakes

Shit poll / 10
>>
>>29962004
>didn't notice I had my trip on
Fucking clover
>>
>>29962004
>2004
FireRed and LeafGreen remakes confirmed!.
>>
>>29961094
Why would you not do
>RBY
>GSC
>RSE
>DPPt
>BW/2
>XY
>FRLG
>HGSS
>ORAS
?
>>
>>29962850
Most logical option is obviously

>RBG
>Y
>GS
>C
>RS
>FRLG
>E
>DP
>Pt
>HGSS
>BW
>BW2
>XY
>ORAS
>>
>>29961678
>HGSS wins for being the most well-rounded with the fewest glaring flaws (the level curve being the worst thing about it).

I wouldn't say that. It still has the problem of Johto's own Pokemon being stupidly hard to get compared to anything else, as well as Team Rocket just being pointless in their entire existence. Kanto as a whole is one big flaw, not nearly as bad as it was in GSC but it's still nothing I'd call good, especially when the Sevii Islands in FRLG did the concept of a "second region" better than either GSC or HGSS did.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.