[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you boxing your Alolan starter for a older starter? And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1477776707213.png (966KB, 1600x752px) Image search: [Google]
1477776707213.png
966KB, 1600x752px
Are you boxing your Alolan starter for a older starter?

And can you trade eggs from ORAS or Bank into Sun/Moon?
>>
No.
No.
>>
You're joking, right? I have literally never liked a starter more than Decidueye, and Primarina is my second favorite fully evolved Water starter.
>>
>>29959043
No that's Pokémon Yellow connecting to Sun & Moon in January 2017, not only Sun & Moon.
>>
Just inject. Thing I hate about trading is the exp buff.

but just inject them anon. I'll probably in the future but by then emulators might just be more possible.

>>29959068
I genuinely thought gen 6 and gen 7 starters were ugly at first but now they've grown on me, I guess I just lowered my standards. Marina doesn't even follow the water starter pattern.
>>
I ordered a duel pack. For Sun, I'm gonna use Litten and try and not use my usually bros. For Moon, I'm gonna use Popplio, and use the QR thing until I get a Cyndaquil(or import from Pokebank, depending on when I get around to playing Moon).
>>
>>29959141
How does the QR thing work? You scan and get that Pokemon? Doesn't seem right so must allow you to catch it somewhere?
>>
>>29959113
>inject
Not everyone has a hacked 3DS.

>exp buff
That's why you trade an egg.
>>
>>29959200
>Not everyone has a hacked 3DS.
Then be ready to pay 5 bucks and a few months in order to trade your pokemon eggs. You're part of the problem
>>
>>29959219
Oh God, FIVE DOLLARS? How will I pay my rent!?
>>
>>29958992
No. I like all three but I'm using Primarina first playthrough.
>>
No, I actually LIKE Incineroar. Dat pelvic thrust flamethrower
>>
>>29959219
>few month

Dude it's a whole year for FIVE DOLLARS! My tips from one shift can pay for that shit!
>>
File: 1453762440897.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453762440897.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>29959254
Hey man, enjoy paying for a shit service, a shit practice and being part of the problem. This picture took more bandwith than what you paid for. When I buy a game, I make sure half of the content isn't held hostage behind paywalls.
>>
>>29959344
You lack reading comprehension, welcome back in a few months when you can enjoy the rest of the game
>>
>>29959346
What problem? The fact that kids can't get it because mommy thinks it's a waste of money?

Or jobless morons like you can't afford it?
>>
>>29959548
The fact that you gloat your ignorance is more telling than anything your posts will ever amount to.
>>
>>29958992
No. The only Starters that ever deserve to be boxed are the Unovashitters.
>>
>>29959113
The water starter pattern is just amphibious animals. That allows them enough to narrow it down already, meaning they didn't need to find another pattern.
>>
Nah, I'm keeping Primarina

It's slow as shit but it's got really good special attack and special defense. It'll make a good special wall that can dish out damage back.
>>
>>29959674
The water pattern is weapons. I'm not saying they need patterns, just that it's definitely a thing that is no longer.
>>
>>29959107
Nope, R/B/Y and Sun/Moon are all being added for support in a January update
>>
>>29959725
Then maybe Primarina has "looks that kill" or something. I knew about the ""weapon pattern"" prior. It's the only pattern I'm skeptical of desu.
>>
>>29959784
Well it's not like GF has standards anymore. They literally called Samurott a pokemon they were forced to create despite not having a good enough concept.

Also it's clear there new design pattern is one obligatory bara and one obligatory female starter. Whether they started at gen 5 or 6 with this is debatable.
>>
>>29958992
No but I am getting my friend to breed a Delphox to be on the same team as my Primarina.
>>
>>29958992
I didn't box Primarina in my first run but if I island scan a johto starter in my next run they are getting insta boxed even if it's Chikorita.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.