[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

100% way to play 3ds games online again Step1.Check if you are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

100% way to play 3ds games online again
Step1.Check if you are banned
Step2. Make sure you have another hacked 3ds with decrypt9
Step3 take the other 3ds and extract the localFriendCodeSeed_B it will be in the /decrypt9 directory
Step4 Take that file and put it in the same folder on the banned 3ds
Step 5 go into d9 on the banned 3ds and go to either sysnand for al9h or emunand for eh emunand
step 6 go into system file inject and select the localFriendCodeSeed_B file
Step 7 reboot
You will have a new friend code and still wont be able to get on eshop but online play should work

If you are using a friends hacked 3ds if you get banned they get banned too as its their file so be aware of that
>>
Stop hacking,arceusdammit you never learn the lesson?

YOUR 3DS CAN GET BANNED IF YOU PLAY WITH CITRA,STOP.
>>
>>29958907
>Make sure you have another hacked 3ds
Kek
>>
>>29958923
kek
>>
>>29958907
>Step2. Make sure you have another hacked 3ds with decrypt9
Traduction: ask the 3DS of your friend and fuck it as well
>>
>>29958972
>Traduction
Hi Refresco!
>>
>>29958907
Could you get someone online to send your their fresh seed_b file if you don't have a second one?
>>
>>29958907
does this put the other 3DS on that friend code?
>>
>>29959034

Yes, it can also get your friend banned from online functions as well.

But then again, pirates don't give a shit about formalities like that.
>>
>>29959148
two friend codes playing online at the same time is an easy red flag. Is there anyway we could generate a new friend code as if we formatted
>>
>>29958972
>Traduction
people like you are the reason why we are a joke.
>>
>>29959188
>we could generate a new friend code as if we formatted

That's probably being worked on right now.

And it's not like you have any evidence it was changed either, since Nintendo doesn't allow you to display that on their shit AT ALL.
>>
I did this and my friend code didn't change and none of my added friends were deleted. However the ban was lifted anyway
>>
100% way to play 3ds games online again
Step1. Don't be an impatient faggot and pirate the games
Step2. Wait for the fucking games to be released
Step3. Either buy the physical cart or download the game legally from the e-shop

I know these steps are hard to follow but I tried to make them as simple as possible.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.