[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You may only post in this thread if you've beaten the game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1467312911301.jpg (17KB, 88x172px) Image search: [Google]
1467312911301.jpg
17KB, 88x172px
You may only post in this thread if you've beaten the game. Buyfags need not apply.
>>
>>29956420
6/10 movie
2/10 game
at least the pokemon designs were good imo
>>
I beat the league a second time and caught all the kokos. What's next for me to do?
>>
>>29956449
I liked it...
I'd say it was at least better than X&Y and ORAS
>>
>>29956469
Ultra Beasts?
Battle Tree?
>>
I'm a buyfag that played like 5 minutes on citra.
The game looks really great so far,can't wait for the 23 to buy the game.
>>
>>29956469
Where are the last 2 guardians?
>>
>>29956470
I don't wanna say better or worse, it was just very different. Would have bought it without all the handholding, but those cutscenes just make replaying this game a chore and not fun at all.
>>
>>29956533
They're all in their respective ruins on the islands
>>
>>29956533
just hover over the map and the areas with a ruin is were they are.
>>
>>29956574
I'll asume one is in the desert then.
>>
quit on poni island
might go back to stare at tentacle lusamine but otherwise I'm sick of the game
>>
File: 1476925171808.gif (3MB, 393x413px) Image search: [Google]
1476925171808.gif
3MB, 393x413px
My favorite pokemon game so far. Postgame could have been better though.
>>
>>29956469
Collect Zygarde cells and look for events that you might have missed.
>>
>>29956596
Yes
>>29956558
Well it sure was a lot different but judging from the increased difficulty (and i'm not say it was difficult just that it was harder than the other cheap ass 3ds ones) i'd say it was more fun to play through than the other 3DS titles.
Regarding the cut-scenes i have to say I don't mind em too much maybe because of other cut-scene heavy games i enjoy.
The only think i didn't like was the handholding that was a bit too annoying.
>>
>>29956666
wasted
>>
>>29956631
But you're literally right at the end, why give up?
>>
>Beat game yesterday
>STILL not banned
Lmfao @ retardedcucks who didn't get to enjoy this fun game before everyone else.
>>
>>29956666
Quads of truth.
The beginning portion was the only part that really makes me not look forward to replaying it. Fuck it felt like forever. After that it started to ease up and I started to really enjoy it.
>>
>>29956666
Quad-Satan preaches cutscene tolerance.
>>
A step up from the other 3ds games.
If anything it needed more cutscenes, like for Necrozma or UBs.
It's like vp doesn't play RPGs.
>>
>>29956724
Normally I hate RPGs, but Pokémon is sandboxy enough to set itself apart from the rest.
>>
>>29956724
It'd needed useful cutscenes to convey real plot and character development, not malasada man ad nauseam while Gladion had his whole character dumped in 2 minutes at Aether
If they'd condensed it and spent screen time on likable characters instead of reminding you on every route to keep going in the only available direction, it'd have been fine
>>
>>29956724
>It's like vp doesn't play RPGs
Pokemon is not any other rpg though. This is not an argument that applies here.
>>
>>29956420
Reporting in
I'll now unleash my autism and review the game
>pros
- they actually changed the old and tired formula and tried new things
- story is hit or miss but good for the most part
- good music
- good characters (surely more memorable than xy's)
- team skull is great
- the final aether paradise bit is great
- new pokemon are cool
- rotom dex is cool
- final boss is great
- no HMs
>cons
- FULL of cutscenes
- feels even more linear than the older games
- bare bones post game
- most routes all feel the same and empty
- UBs part handled poorly
- everyone is always sucking your dick

Overall better than XY in my opinion but still a fairly average game
>>
>>29957082
Sounds good. Can't wait for it.
>>
>>29956420
I just realized something.

Taipu Nallu is also in line with the tapu naming scheme.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.