[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not trying to justify things or claim we are actually totally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ekans.jpg (52KB, 528x476px) Image search: [Google]
ekans.jpg
52KB, 528x476px
>Not trying to justify things or claim we are actually totally innocent.
>But in a way, we are being punished for Nintendo's incompetence.
>It's their motherfucking fault for distributing the game so early KNOWING how the internet is.
>I was planning to buy both games too ffs.

>Fuck them . Never buying from these Nips again.

This story sounds familiar.
>>
Yeah. Just like how its Wal Marts fault for my shoplifting. I mean, they just have food out in the open! Knowing fatass Americans go there every day! Fuck them. Never buying Doritos there again.
>>
>>29955990
>Making sure the game can be released properly is incompetence
>People getting punished for literally illegal shit is incompetence

The only real incompetence at work here is going online with a pirated version of a game that's not officially out yet.
>>
everyone is a sinner. it's unavoidable.
>>
>>29955990
you deserved it
>>
>>29955990
>>29956129
I've had my head in the sand a while, what's going on? S&M got leaked online somehow and anyone who emulates it gets banned from Nintendo's online stuff?

How did it get leaked? How can you even go online with an emulator?
>>
>>29955990
To this day I'm still wondering just who the fuck Lurantis was and why he had access to the game.
>>
>>29956673
A poster put it online last Tuesday as a CIA file. The hacking communitry found in the past couple days the version number was incorrectly set and people were being prompted to patch their games. Now today there's a mass ban wave.
>>
>>29956673
Got leaked.
Some people started wondertrading and shit and saw no concecuences, so they said it was safe.
Some of us didn't trust it and kept comms offline.

Nintendo bid its time and later banned almost all illegal conections to the Pokémon SM servers.
>>
>>29956673

Game was leaked last week or so. Smartasses decided to get online with said game. Go figure out what happened.
>>
File: BOI.png (173KB, 493x352px) Image search: [Google]
BOI.png
173KB, 493x352px
>>29956673
It was dipshits using a hacked physical 3DS and then going online like retards.
>>
>>29956711
Maybe something called "Nintendo Creator's Program" Wolfe Glick (VGC16 Masters world champion) mentioned that he got a physical copie of the game early thanks to this (he actually shows the box in the vide)
>>
How did the file get out?

>>29956755
>The hacking communitry found in the past couple days the version number was incorrectly set and people were being prompted to patch their games.
What's the significance of the wrong version number and the patch prompt?

>>29956785
If physical hacks of 3DS's is possible then why can't they just be hacked again to change whatever means Nintendo has of knowing that the device is banned?
>>
>>29956936
>If physical hacks of 3DS's is possible then why can't they just be hacked again to change whatever means Nintendo has of knowing that the device is banned?
You'd need a whole new network chip for the device and at that point you might as well buy a new 3DS
>>
>>29956936
>What's the significance of the wrong version number and the patch prompt?
Nothing.
Just a prompt to update with literally no update but the version number.
>>
>>29955990
>she was asking for it wearing all that slutty makeup
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.