[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Everybody is saying Sun and Moon are challenging despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0480.png (335KB, 516x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0480.png
335KB, 516x319px
>Everybody is saying Sun and Moon are challenging despite months of shitposting because HURR ONLY 3 POKÉMON

Where were you when /vp/ was BTFO?
>>
>>29955562
Dude, it's always BTFO. S&M were Shit.
>>
>>29955562
Of course its challanging if the mons have shitty stats. Whats your point m8.
>>
>>29955562
>people thought Crabrawler would be good
>>
>>29955847
B-but masuda made an edited video of my bro Crabrawler killing all those mean VGC mons!! They cant lie to me!
>>
Not hard, just hard (and boring) to Nuzlocke.
>>
>>29955892
Crabominable hits like a truck on fire.
Its also as usefull as a truck on fire, but maybe GF thought about speedswap shenanigans or something.
>>
File: kaizo end.png (16KB, 1891x995px) Image search: [Google]
kaizo end.png
16KB, 1891x995px
>>29955562
S&M are significantly more challenging than gen 6 but less so than gen 5. But pokemon has never been challenging and the single player has never even been about being hard.

If you want hard games go play souls or romhacks.
>>
>>29955962
And takes hits like a baby on fire.
>>
>>29956079
>If you want hard games go play souls

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29955562
Honestly the only thing thats challenging in SM are Totem Battles but there's a reason to that. Those are 2 vs 1 battles. Everything else is as easy as it was in gen 6

Besides if gen 1-6 would have Totem battle style 2 vs 1 in gyms for example they'd be even more challenging
>>
>>29955562
At the moment I am like 4level over wild pokemon and at the same level of normal trainers, exp share active but am training like 12 pokes.
Which is fun.
>>
>nb4 confuse handholding with difficulty

Handholding is needing to explain mechanics to you too often

It has nothing to do with the actual challenge of the game
>>
So I was thinking that since these games are piss easy because trainers don't use 6 pokemon I could just start only using two pokemon and then after I clear every Island I allow myself another two pokemon.

does that sound fun
>>
>>29956079
>go play souls

You mean Monster Hunter
>>
>>29955562
Good AI
Watch any Guzma battle, most of the time the player has more mons but it all comes down to the last one because the player doesn't have IV bred/EV trained mons or clever decisionmaking
>>
>>29957200
Beat me to it.
>>
>>29956079
I dunno, Emerald can be pretty hard if you don't know what you're doing. Try beating Steven without grinding after beating the Elite Four.
>>
>>29956079
no dude I played Sun Moon until Exeguttor Island
The only things that were pretty hard were
>Lurantis totem
fuck these instant solarblades and infinite synthesis
>2nd Kahuna
Mostly because I don´t have a water mon or ground mon
> Lusamine
Only because of fucking Milotic, because I didn´t have anything against water/ground and my team was also heavily weak against water/ground/rock. I lost once soft reset watched the cutscene again lost again and saw that if you loose the story will go on

team: el tigre, sun rockruff evo, fruity loops, mimikyu, and also one mon. Most of them except starter were 5-10 levels undereleveled

While I played XY until I got xerneas and literally had much more difficulty than in SM.

Also I played without exp share and battle style to set.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.