[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Buyfags win No they don't. People who pirated the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 939922.png (51KB, 207x225px) Image search: [Google]
939922.png
51KB, 207x225px
>Buyfags win
No they don't. People who pirated the game still got to play and enjoy the game before them. Just because a few retards don't understand common sense doesn't mean piratefags didn't win. The game leaked weeks before released. Nintendo will make a shit ton of money from this game but they're still livid.

Only true winners are those who pirated and didn't go online.
>>
Goddamnit.
Can't you all shut up already?
>>
Do you think that if I pirated it a week ago and go online on November 18 am I safe?
>>
>>29955082
don't go online until the 18th
extract your savegame
on 18th download the legit freeshop version
inject your savegame in the legit version
play
>>
File: 1478705446186.png (413KB, 840x453px) Image search: [Google]
1478705446186.png
413KB, 840x453px
>>29955042
>Watch Me Suck My Own Dick: The Thread
>>
Yes. It doesn't matter when you started your save because of the 3DS calendar. Just don't connect to the game's online servers before it's out in your region. I'm going the extra step and playing with wireless off until then, but I don't think that's even necessary.
>>
>>29955042
Yeah pretty much
But we all get to see salty as fuck retards who say some esoteric bullshit about "GAAAH NO POST GAME MAKES ME DO RETARDED SHIT FUCK YOU GF NO POST GAME MAKING ASS" so it's actually anyone with common sense who wins
Now let's hope gf takes this shit further and makes things brick for anyone who went online like retards
Truly this will be hilarious
>>
>>29955107
Is this necessary? Can't you just keep your version and avoid online?
>>
>>29955134
>mfw I haven't turned on wireless once at all this whole time

I knew something like this was happening
>>
>>29955208
The .cia file everyone installed is missing a real version number, so you won't be able to get real updates.

Better safe than sorry, redownloading from the freeshop shouldn't hurt anyone, it is just to make sure you are running the official .cia that can't be distinguished from a legit bought digital game
>>
>>29955042
Why does any of that matter? We're gonna play and discuss it regardless of how we acquired it.
>>
>>29955042
Buyfags won tho
>>
>>29957672
>paid $40 for a game worse than XY
Not really.
>>
>>29957672
>Spending half your McDonald's paycheck to play an incomplete game
>Winning
>>
File: this fucking guy.jpg (38KB, 399x547px) Image search: [Google]
this fucking guy.jpg
38KB, 399x547px
>>29955042
>>
And now you won't get to enjoy the game for the majority of 2017
>>
>>29955042
Your tears sustain me
>>
>>29955042
>No they don't. People who pirated the game still got to play and enjoy the game before them.

And now they'll never enjoy these games again :)

I'll enjoy sitting back with my physical copy, playing online without fear, knowing others are crying that they can't do it because they're too poor or stingy to support Nintendo.
>>
Piratefags are such sore losers.
>>
File: Ness constanza.png (5KB, 407x416px) Image search: [Google]
Ness constanza.png
5KB, 407x416px
>>29955042
>Trying this hard
>>
>>29955042

As a buyfag I can't say I disagree with this
There was a glimmer of hope, but it's gone now...
>>
"I STOLE THIS FROM YOU!"
"Okay get out of the store and don't come back."
"BUT WHY"

SpoiledFaggot.gif
>>
>>29961225
>goalposting
>>
>>29959808
What? Don't be a retard and go online in the first place. Reinstall via FreeShop when it releases or insert the seed into the pre-load, import your save, go online and enjoy the game like everyone else and never pay a penny
>>
has anyone posted proof of ban

as in: not a picture from months ago on some other website that obviously couldn't be from sun and moon
>>
>>29955042
i want to suck that charmander's dick
>>
>>29955107
>>29955042
>all these steps and precautions taken to tiptoe around and hide that you are playing a game you stole
Or I can just toss $40 their way and play the game as I want with no strings attached.
>>
>>29961599
Watch out the tinfoil hat brigade just showed the fuck up
>>
>>29957817
Project a little harder and you may actually leave your body poorfag.
>>
>>29961283
Wut? That doesn't even make sense. That's effectively what's happened.
>>
File: Oreos.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Oreos.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>>29961646
>supporting the game industry and a series you like

What a fucking pleb
>>
>>29961665
I don't know if you quoted the wrong post or were just talking about someone else, but tinfoil hatters are the ones that claim things like chemtrails and mind control without providing proof. The opposite, who want proof, are called skeptics.

the more u no
>>
>>29959808
Already a workaround
>>
>>29957700
no games are worse than XY.
>>
>>29957817
Have you ever worked a day in your life to know what the minimum wage is? Either you work little to no hours or you work in a sweatshop if half of your check is going to cost $40.
>>
File: d47.png (57KB, 162x233px) Image search: [Google]
d47.png
57KB, 162x233px
>>29961627
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.