[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eurofag here, want to know a few things about S/M since it comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Rayquaza.png (841KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Rayquaza.png
841KB, 1280x1280px
Eurofag here, want to know a few things about S/M since it comes out later for me.
>Scarcity of Bottle Caps, how hard is it to train IVs?
>Can Mega Rayquaza actually use a Z-Move because it doesn't need a Mega Stone?
>What are the BP rates of the Battle Tree? How much per win?
>How long does it take to get any Mega Stone?
>Any changes to Weakness Policy?
>Any changes to the genies?
>>
rq can't mega evolve if it's holding a z stone iirc, even if it's already used a z move
>>
>>29953624
That's... kinda weird but fair I guess, he was already broken enough without Z moves
>>
>>29953592
>>How long does it take to get any Mega Stone?
You can't get any until post-game.
>>
>>29954098
Well shit. And in post game, how long would it take to get one? I really want to test out Mega Swampert since they fixed Megas
>>
>>29954226
You're given Alakazite on the way to Battle Tree.

16 more can be purchased for 64 Battle Points each at Battle Tree itself.

Don't know about Swampertite, though.
>>
>>29954226
Immediately? Some need to be found like in XY, others can be bought and some are just given to you by post-game NPCs. There's one problem I think you're overlooking though; you can't bring your Pokemon over until January, and the Swampert line isn't in Alola.
>>
>>29954344
Only 16? That's really weird.

>>29954362
But I thought you can't bank items? Did they change that?
Also would've expected you could get the starters in post-game like in XYORAS. Damn...
>>
>>29954531
>Only 16? That's really weird.
Tell me about it. The only ones there are for Megas in the Alola Dex.

>But I thought you can't bank items? Did they change that?
Also would've expected you could get the starters in post-game like in XYORAS. Damn...

They meant that you had to find them in the overworld, not that you could import them from XY.

Johto starters are available, anyways, via the QR Scanner's Island Scan.
>>
>>29954531
I meant you need to find some of them like you had to in XY, where you'd find them in random spots around the overworld, not that you can import the stones (you can't transfer any items).
>>
>>29954789
>The only ones there are for Megas in the Alola Dex.
What the actual fuck
>>
>>29953592
The battle tree is just a copy-paste of the battle maison. Sames rates
>>
>>29955012
They have all of the stones in the game, it's just that the 16 for purchase in the Battle Tree are for Pokemon you can get in Alola.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.