[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post yfw when the bans rolled out Gloating thread stop right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1472693430488.jpg (107KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1472693430488.jpg
107KB, 700x700px
>post yfw when the bans rolled out
Gloating thread
stop right there, waitfags. you aren't welcome. why didn't you hack your 3DS? You had no excuse.
>>
>>29952063
>no excuse
What if I just don't want to hack my 3DS?
>>
>>29952168
This.

The 3DS will go down in history as one of the worst handhelds of all time.
>>
>>29952192
Really though? How does it even come close to shit like the Gizmondo, Atari Lynx or Game.com?
>>
>>29952063
What if I'm just not an impatient fagot who resorts to hacking like you?
>>
>>29952063
I want my 3DS to be pure like my waifu.
>>
File: 1478759357536.jpg (372KB, 1008x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1478759357536.jpg
372KB, 1008x1274px
>pirated the game
>didn't go online
Get fucked, everyone.
>>
>>29952192
3DS is one of the best though. Especially with all the other handheld shit that has plagued the market before
>>
I heard nintendo is cucking people
>>
File: 1472150468866.png (41KB, 300x273px) Image search: [Google]
1472150468866.png
41KB, 300x273px
>all these people without CFW
>>
>tfw when piratecvcks got to play a week early but are banned permanently
>mfw waiting for release day but ai get to play forever
Lmaoing @ /vp/'s epic BTFO
>>
>>29952210
this to be honest
>>
>>29952209
You're posting obvious examples. Saying Superman 64 is one of the worst games of all time isn't anything new or original to the detriment of nothing.

In the grand scheme of things a major company's handheld that sucked ass will be considered the worst amongst it's past endeavours and competent competitors which stings more than any possible forgotten meme hardware you can dredge up as a defense.

Almost all Nintendo sequels minus Kid Icarus Uprising are either bland or awful as fuck. Off the top of my head I can name Dark Moon, NSMB2, Sticker Star, ALBW, Dream Team, Zip Lash, XYORAS, Island Tour, Steel Diver, Pilotwings Resort, Triforce Heroes, Federation Force, Codename Steam, etc.

The vast amount of shit is so astounding that claiming to pirate on the 3DS is a feat that should be looked down upon with scorn, not admiration. Literally not a single reason to hack your 3DS unless you're really that desperate or have that much shit taste.
>>
File: tovhul2NGAU1qgjlhf.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tovhul2NGAU1qgjlhf.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>29952063
Is it wrong if I'm just too cowardly to do anything to my 3DS? I don't really believe myself when it comes to tampering with stuff.
>>
File: 61PH3G5R9ML._AA160_1.jpg (29KB, 490x165px) Image search: [Google]
61PH3G5R9ML._AA160_1.jpg
29KB, 490x165px
>>29952192

>The 3DS will go down in history as one of the worst handhelds of all time.
>3DS
>worst handhelds

Stop it. Just dont.
>>
I'm not a poorfag whom the games price effects at all, I enjoy having a Physical Copy, and I'm not an impatient child.

I have no need to bother hacking it, I don't have any moral reasons for not doing it.
>>
>>29952276
>cucking
You mean banning, anon. I'm all for calling people cucks as long as you use it slightly more correctly. It's getting as overused and diluted as "edge" and "cringe"
>>
>>29952337
You've still just named atleast 10 games that are more playable and better received than anything on those handhelds I mentioned. If you don't want me to bring up old, failed handhelds as a defence then what exactly are you comparing it to? Only previous Nintendo handhelds?
>>
>>29952337
>Almost all Nintendo sequels minus Kid Icarus Uprising are either bland or awful as fuck

What is Smash, Kirby Series, Yoshi Island, Fire Emblem, SMT?

>Dark Moon, NSMB2, Dream Team, Zip Lash, XYORAS, Island Tour, Steel Diver, Pilotwings Resort, Triforce Heroes, Codename Steam
>either bland or awful as fuck

Nigga what? Do you even play anything apart from FPS and Hack-Slash? Those are great platformers, RPG, Adventure games.
>>
>>29952337
Also

>Animal Crossing
>Mario Kart
>DK Country

Nigga you see what you wanna see. And thats not counting ports and new releases
>>
>>29952063
>why didn't you hack your 3DS? You had no excuse.
Why would I? The game was so close to release when it leaked.
>>
What's all the fuss about? It's a perma eShop and Memeverse ban but only temp game ban (15 days).
You don't have to worry.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.