[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's up /vp/. so, does any of you hackfags got to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: moon-legendary.jpg (19KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
moon-legendary.jpg
19KB, 400x240px
what's up /vp/. so, does any of you hackfags got to the end of sun/moon already? how's the endgame content? i hope there's a lot of things to do after the elite 4
>>
File: 025.png (115KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
025.png
115KB, 475x475px
>>
List of late game content except catching a few Ultra beasts:

-
>>
>>29947937
welp, no endgame content no buy. they already pulled that shit in X/Y this is ass
>>
I beat it but I didn't do much post game besides getting the Moon exclusive UBs, gonna dig into that stuff when I get my copy of Sun

From my understanding it doesn't seem like much though. The UB hunt and accompanying storyline, catching the Tapus, Captain and Kahuna rematched (I think this is a thing), championship title defense, and the Battle Royale and Battle Tree modes which both seem like better modes than Maison.

So not a whole lot, but more than X and Y, maybe even better than ORAS depending on how much you value the Delta Episode and the shittons of legends to catch in that game.
>>
>>29947829
>Things you can do only ONCE:
There's a Looker mission like there was in XY, only this time it includes catching all 7 Ultra Beasts.

The third Legendary is roaming Ten Carat Hill.

You can change to the opposite version of your game by bringing your Box Legendary to their altar on Poni Island and get a free Cosmog.

>Things you can keep doing forever:
Battle Tower.
>>
>>29948208
>You can change to the opposite version of your game by bringing your Box Legendary to their altar on Poni Island and get a free Cosmog.

What??? Is this true? Can you elaborate?
>>
>>29947829
They did a good job with main game but they droppeed the ball with post game. Aside from the usual bonus activities (Looker quests, legends and some rematches) there's only Battle Tree and even that is pretty bad

Battle Tree is both better and worse than maison

Better because its cool to see some old faces instead of the chatelaines

Worse because there's no longer Triple and Rotation battles. Just single, double and multi

Also the Battle Tree character roster is aa disaster
>>
Barring BW, name one game that is wasn't a remake with better postgame than SM.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.