[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're still upset at the lack of a National Dex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1475540989371.jpg (218KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1475540989371.jpg
218KB, 792x792px
>tfw you're still upset at the lack of a National Dex

I don't even know why it bugs me. Nobody else seems bothered by it.
>>
>>29941480
Don't worry, OP. There are 8 Hawaii islands, so I'm sure GameFreak plans on adding one or two smaller ones in a third version for Sun/Moon. Sure, it's another $40 but at least we'll have more pokemon to catch.

R-right, GameFreak....
>>
who cares, they even still show up caught in the gts

pokebank national dex will hopefully have more new entries

plus you get the shiny charm way quicker
>>
File: mistake.jpg (21KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
mistake.jpg
21KB, 318x159px
I'm getting bad flashbacks of R/S. However, you will be able to transfer old mons in a few months. Therefore, it shouldn't drag these games down like R/S and it'll give me an excuse to go through Gen 5 and 6 again.
>>
It's a cop out. I like being able to see models and their animations in-game. And I would have liked to see rewritten dex entries for the rest of the Pokemon.

It's so lackluster compared to XY where damn near every pokemon was available even without bank. You'd think the 20th anniversary game would include more Pokemon but I guess not
>>
>>29942660
RS was a huge disappointment
at least emerald is good
>>
>>29941480
Because it was available in literally every other pokemon game and now isnt, for no reason.
>>
>>29942810
Bro, all the Pokémon have battle animations. They simply aren't releasing the National dex until Pokebank is active, because there is no legal way to bring National dex mons into the game before Pokebank is active.
>>
File: 1469239131796.jpg (125KB, 609x607px) Image search: [Google]
1469239131796.jpg
125KB, 609x607px
>>29944545
>gamefreak
>updating games post-launch
>>
>>29941480
It made no sense for them to include it so I'm actually glad they took a chance and decided to change something.
>>
>>29941480
Like, if there's no NatDex, what the fuck happens if you transfer over a Bulbasaur?
>>
>>29941480
Hey if you kept up with your past games you should have to problem transferring up through the gens to get what ever you need
>>
>>29944695
Nothing? The data for all the Pokemon is in the game, you just can't view it in the Pokedex.
>>
It bothers me a lot anon, you're not alone.
>>
File: gottagofast.png (50KB, 295x326px) Image search: [Google]
gottagofast.png
50KB, 295x326px
>>29944719
Why the absolute fuck would you have the data for the mons but not any dex entries. That's like building a house but refusing to screw on the doorknobs.

Hell, you just copy over all of the height and weight shit and just insert your own bullshit factoids. Hell, if I was paid I could knock the whole thing out in one afternoon. I'd actually love that.
>>
I keep seeing people say no natdex...what does this mean? Like you literally don't get an upgrade for your dex and it only records data on pokemon in this region??
>>
>>29946916
Yes.
>>
>>29944665
>no sense to include something that people work for
>something that's part of the rules of this board
>>
>>29941480
I'd wager that a lot of people hate it, but every time a new gen is released you get apologists who only calm down months later.
>>
>>29944665
>GF shills will defend even this

If only these people didn't exist, maybe GF would have something resembling standards
>>
>>29944545
RS had National Dex mode before all pokémon could be legally obtained, stop defnding GF's jewish choices
>>
>>29944545
>because there is no legal way to bring National dex mons into the game before Pokebank is active
Except for the Island Scan you dipshit, stop being such an apologist.
>>
>>29947542
FRLG didn't, I don't think the future game did either.

Did GSC do it?
>>
I bothers me too just because I like reading the Dex entries and hearing the cries and stuff and I won't always have a wifi connection to be able to get on Bank to check the national Dex.
>>
>>29944665

holy shit how retarded are you?

how the fuck is removing information about each pokemon "changing" it up and "taking a chance"?

What the fuck kind of retarded delusion is this...
>>
>>29947651
When FRLG was available all pokémon were available and it also had National Dex, altough there was a lengthy quest befpre getting it

SM is literally the only game without national dex since RBY
>>
Dont worry OP, I feel the same. I'm holding out till January to buy this shit, swear to god if older mons cant cross over...
>>
>>29948494
They can. They don't have dex numbers or entries.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.