[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your house >Brendan and May looking at the shooting stars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pokemoncreditpages22.jpg (127KB, 644x1096px) Image search: [Google]
pokemoncreditpages22.jpg
127KB, 644x1096px
>Your house
>Brendan and May looking at the shooting stars
>LILLIE
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>29941218
Pokemon Y was trying to be artsy
ORAS was setting up Delta Episode
SM was trying to be cute
>>
That the story was about Lillie and she's the main character, not you.
>>
>>29941218
They mean FUCK YOU.

Because Pokémon games now are about moé, not the Pokémon.
>>
>>29941218
They pulled a Xenoblade X.
You don't mean shit in the main story and the main character is a girl who wouldn't have needed you if not for certain reasons, the difference being Elma had no control over her situation while Lillie did, and thus here you are battling for her.
>>
>>29941324
The last one is the only one with an actual Pokemon in it, dude.
>>
How does the game end? Loli leaves you?
>>
>>29941370
Nah, s/m pc is worlds more important to their story/leading role than x's pc.
>>
>>29941416
Lillie goes to Kanto to become a real Pokemon trainer for maximum POTTERY.
>>
>>29941218
>Pokémon Moon
>Moone Pokémon

I don't see the issue.
>>
Matsumiya saw Nukita get away with putting his perfect OC waifu Zinnia into ORAS as a focal character and wanted in on the action
>>
File: ka7MD.png (215KB, 639x348px) Image search: [Google]
ka7MD.png
215KB, 639x348px
something like this
>>
>>29941218
the mc took the picture
>>
>YOUR story
>YOUR story with May/Brenan
>Lillie's story
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.