[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Bulbapedo and Serebii will """suddenly"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1463675473286.jpg (42KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
1463675473286.jpg
42KB, 250x333px
Reminder that Bulbapedo and Serebii will """suddenly""" have a bunch of detailed SM info added all at once. Reminder that if they list things like exact numerical base stats and other values, shinies of shiny locked Pokemon, Minior and Dhelmise's egg group, etc. they are complete hypocrites because there is no way they could have acquired that information just from playing.

Reminder that /vp/ was your #1 source of all Pokémon Sun and Moon prerelease information.
>>
>>29940399
Why do any of us care?
>>
>>29940425
this. it honestly does not matter.
>>
>>29940399
/vp/ wasn't their "#1" source, the dataminers like Kaphotics & SciresM were, and story-wise they could easily just play themselves.

/vp/ was worthless for everything except when the game got dumped for public download
>>
>>29940399
The only reason they haven't put up the leaked info is so TCPi doesn't nuke their site. That's the only reason.

And you're acting like /vp/ really had anything to do with it. I'm sure bulbapedo can just as easily datamine it themselves
>>
>>29940452
And even then, all the merit goes to Lurantis. He could dumped and sent it to fucking Reddit instead.
>>
thanks chewbacca
>>
>>29940513
>I'm sure bulbapedo can just as easily datamine it themselves
You seem new.
>>
>>29940399
The best part
Reminder that Serebii with use this information ASAP despite Joe complaining about the leaks
>>
>>29940399
whom care not me
>>
>>29940399
>that /vp/ was your #1 source of all Pokémon Sun and Moon prerelease information.
Kek, you mean twitter and other such
>>
>>29940399
Those were great movies.
>>
>Reminder that /vp/ was your #1 source of all Pokémon Sun and Moon prerelease information.
shame an image board's pretty bad for that.
>>
>>29941197
This. Lurantis got all the superficial stuff you can easily find just by playing the game, but aside from SciresM none of the datminers finding all the detailed mechanics under the hood and testing shit out even post here. The vast majority of the info came from outside 4chan, people are just reposting it here and pretending they were the one to discover it.
>>
>>29941594
Pretty sure Kaphaotics or whatever his name is and Kazowar both post here on occasion.
>>
>>29940452
The dataminers were only the main source in the last month. Before that, /vp/ was the one leaking starter evos, trailer screenshots, the UB and Lillie's mom plot, etc. before anyone else.
>>
Reminder that no one on /vp/ apart from Joe's stalker brigade give a fuck about anything the guy does.
>>
File: george.png (230KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
george.png
230KB, 640x360px
>>29941665
Face it m8, vp's rarely the first to get leaks. We just repost here
>>
>>29940399
Give it a rest. You know Bulba and Serebii are big names in Pokemon fan sites and they need to be on the good side of Pretendo to avoid any legal shit.
>>
>>29941775
Pokemon fan sites seem to exist in this weird space where TPCi sends them press releases to promote their product, yet will shut them down if they post what's already on big name ""journalistic"" sites and all over the internet.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.