[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shufffffffle General:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: poru.png (71KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
poru.png
71KB, 350x350px
>Updates
3DS 1.3.26 / Mobile 1.8.10:
545 stages (500 main, 45 expert)
16 Mission Cards
645 Pokemon
http://pastebin.com/MsrwSUbC

>Data
http://pastebin.com/pcNG2hE5 (3DS 1.3.26 / Mobile 1.8.10)

>New Stuff
Articuno PSBs on a 400 gold stage
Carracosta (BP60, Paralysis Combo) on a 300
Talonflame PSBs for hearts

>Events available)
Meloetta Aria Forme Escalation: 11/08 - 11/22
Daily Pokemon #6(Tyrogue, Castform, Mantyke, Solrock, Lunatone) 11/08-11/22

>Rewards

Escalation (Meloetta)
Level 5: 1 Exp. Booster M
Level 10: 1 Disruption Delay
Level 25: 1 Skill Booster S
Level 50: 1 Mega Speedup
Level 75: 1 Skill Booster M
Level 100: 1 Skill Swapper
Level 125: 1 Mega Speedup
Level 150: 2 Raise Max Level
Level 175: 1 Mega Speedup
Level 200: 2 Mega Speedup

>Future Events
>Week of November 22
Mega Camerupt Competitive Stage
Greninja Special Stage
Breloom Appears
Keldeo (Ordinary Form) Appears
Wobbuffet Appears
The Daily Pokémon Are Here! #1

Week of November 29
Kyurem Timed Escalation Battles
Moltres Special Stage
Archeops Appears
Zekrom Appears
Typhlosion Appears
Carnivine Appears
>Compilation of useful links

http://pastebin.com/jqwbAwFg

Previous Thread: >>29851947
>>
>>29936272
Obligatory "OP a shit" first post

With that out of the way, let's start the discussion.
Since this is a light week, some anons, who aren't already there, may want to get to stage 500. So I will remind you that to S-rank M-Metagross you NEED C-1 and M-Garchomp
>>
>>29936650
is stage 300 doable itemless? i don't wanna waste coins on mray when i could be grinding coins for the kyurem escalation.
>>
>>29936902
I'm not going to say it's impossible. When I was on that stage, I had M-Latios, Zygarde-50, SS Zygarde-100, and Dragonite. Maybe now that M-Diancie does damage and the existence of Kyurem-W, it might be possible, but I doubt it.
>>
Tips for Meloetta 151-174(?)

So many damn rocks and Meloetta in the disruptions.
>>
Finally find Gigalith, breaks out of a 91% pokeball. Just Numel and Fletchinder left before I can move on to Talonflame grinding.

>>29938033
Hardest part of the escalation. Use Absol and Darkrai to keep disruptions at bay.
>>
>>29938033
M-Absol and Darkrai, but I'd also bring Giratina-A to use Po4+ when you can. Big damage is needed.
>>
>>29938186
>>29938248
Since you're here give me some tips for level 150, so I don't need to go on reddit
I got everything up to half candied Tyranitar and SL3 Darkrai
>>
>>29938033
Bringing Meloetta makes it much better to deal with, assuming your team is maxed.
>>
>>29938320
I did that one last week. Don't remember for sure but I think I went with M-Gengar, Leavanny, SS Yveltal, and Hoopa-C. May or may not have used Darkrai over one of them.
>>
>>29938320
for 150, I brought M-Absol, SS Yveltal, Scyther (14), and Darkrai. With M+5, MS, AP^, and DD. I just threw a bunch of force at it. Feel free to switch Darkrai with Gira-A for big hits vs. potential sleeps, which are very optional anyway since the DD will be up.
>>
>>29938248
>>29938186

>Darkrai

I have not once successfully gotten Darkrai to proc on Meloetta.

Are you sure Sleep works?
>>
>Doing survival before updating and wasting my full candied bee
>CandyB, SL 4 Lando and Hoopa, lvl 12 Machamp, SL Max
>All is well
>Stage 34
>Fucking Ampharos

Is this shit for real?
>>
>>29939141
Yes, it does work. Try leveling up his skill, mine is lvl2 and it helped me a ton more.
>>
>>29939141
It definitely works. My Darkrai is SL2 and it performed as well as one would expect in the comp. Either give it a cookie or bring Po4+ Gira instead.
>>
Why was Melowtta 125 so much easier than 100? I needed AP+ and M+5 for 100 but I beat 125 on my first try itemless, I just went in to get an idea on which team/items I would need but ended up winning
>>
>Thread dying already
Looks like GS really fucked up by having Carracosta be the only new thing from the update
>>
File: Screenshot_20161116-003528.png (543KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161116-003528.png
543KB, 720x1280px
Bastard.
>>
I remember that when I started with this game it was the same safari and same fire bird event at the time. I couldn't beat him. Now I beat him itemless. It really feels good
>>
are u guys gonna be playing sun/moon too

>>29943670
nise
>>
I'm just gonna grind coins until the next update
>>
>Meloetta 175
Haha, holy shit. Do I need all items or can I skip the C-1? Also, should I go with M-Gengar or M-Absol?
>>
FInally got both camels. I still need Fletchinder, but that can wait. All cat for a while.

>>29948143
I brought Gengar and skipped the C-1. Bring C-1 if you wanna coast with Gengar though. Congrats though, it's easy after this.
>>
I'm grinding coins so I can defeat Meloetta 100 and SS my Suicune. Then I will finally be able to get all the safari mons and Talonflame after that. Wish me luck, anons, I suck at Meowth.

Also, bump.
>>
File: 489.png (9KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
489.png
9KB, 128x128px
bump
>>
>>29946880
Don't, your sanity is at stake
>>
This Numel piece of shit HAS TO be rigged
It escaped from 6 pokeballs at fucking 40% and then he had the guts to break free from at great ball at fucking 84% REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee
>>
Is there a better team to farm Talonflame?

35 seconds is just not enough for M-Gengar, Tyranitar, Landorus-T with lvl4 Risk Taker and Palkia
>>
>>29952564
Why do you even mention RT? It's not like you are going to activate more than once
>>
>>29936272
maybe I should have said it earlier like I did with /ptcgo/, but next time you make a new thread can you put /shuffle/ in the title?

Its usefull for filtering or put it on the top of the catalog
>>
>>29952564
>M-Gengar
I assume you don't have M-Garchomp and you're probably playing on 3DS, otherwise you'd be using Android's Developer Options to slow down the game
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.