[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAU IS SO FUCKING HAPPY AND ANNOYING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: 1385848144151.png (301KB, 538x297px) Image search: [Google]
1385848144151.png
301KB, 538x297px
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAU IS SO FUCKING HAPPY AND ANNOYING I JUST WANT TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE WHY THE FUCK CANT HE JUST DIE

Apologize to Serena, Hauhaters. Apologize right now.
>>
>>29933484
Sorry
>>
>>29933484
Hau is Shauna 2.0.
>>
File: 1445328580940.jpg (101KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445328580940.jpg
101KB, 375x500px
>>29933484
>>
>>29933504
Except not as fuckable to make up for it.
>>
For what? Serena/Calem were the only friends in XY that weren't annoying. Well the younger kid wasn't too bad either I guess. It was mainly Tierno and Shauna that needed to fuck off.
>>
>>29933504
Oh, cause he's dark?

Fucking racist.
>>
>>29933484
Serena had no personality.
>>
STOP MAKING ME FEEL LIKE SHIT FOR BEATING YOU!!! I DON'T EVEN LIKE BATTLING YOU!!!
>>
>>29933555
Meanwhile Hau makes you feel mad because he feels HAPPY that you beat him. And never evolves past this.
>>
>>29933484
But I played with Serena.
>>
>>29933554
I'll take no personality over shit and annoying personality chief. GF is trying too hard to turn Pokemon into "generic PS2 JRPG from 2006".
>>
>>29933568
And I'm completely fine with that. He's having fun while serena's confidence literally falls to zero.
>>
>>29933484
But Hau being happy is a perfectly valid reason to hate him, since rivals should be assholes who never expresses happiness unless they beat you. Hau is, on an objective viewpoint, the worst designed rival ever.
>>
>>29933629
>serena's confidence literally falls to zero
>t. I didn't finish XY/I forgot everything about XY

Honestly don't even blame you.
>>
>>29933554
This, because I've played as her. Calem is the one that has personality, but is a bit annoying because he only wants to win against you at least once.
>>
>>29933629
This, I'd rather have someone who has fun regardless wether they win or lose, over someone trying to force a pity party everytime the lose, shits infuriating in game and life.
>>
>>29933629
>>29933776
That's pretty hot though
>>
File: 1479226568064.png (230KB, 1416x2258px) Image search: [Google]
1479226568064.png
230KB, 1416x2258px
>game expects me to have a forced "romance" with Shauna when **Serena** is standing right next to her in 90% of her screentime

Shame on you Masuda.
>>
>>29933669
Just because she tries to cheer herself up a bit in the postgame doesn't mean you aren't absolutely crushing her confidence during the maingame.
>>
>>29933484
I kind of like that Serena/Calem get fed up with the fact that you get the mega stone and they didn't.
That said the ragtag band of ""pals"" you acquire in X/Y is the most annoying shit.
>>
>>29933896
That's what makes th rivarly so good
>>
>>29933896
To each their own. I'd still rank her higher than Hau. Hau is cucked from being the "true" rival, the stronger starter (for, in retrospect, what seems to be no reason other than Ohmori's odd design), even Lillie.
>>
Serena is bae.
>>
I felt super ecstatic whenever I cucked Serena and made her feel despair in XY. What does this say about me?
>>
>>29935611
>that comic

TRANSLATION WHEN
>>
>>29933484
No. No one annoyed me more than this bitch in Pokémon. I wish pokémon had dialogue options so I could be as rude as possible to her.
>>
>>29935630
Literally never.
>>
>>29933484
>Apologize to Serena
Who ever hated Serena? She was the only okay rival in XY. Well, she was basically May 2.0, but that's still way better than the rest.
Although beating her felt bad. I didn't even need that mega ring.
>>
>>29935852
Some people don't like self-pitying wet blankets.
>>
>>29933484
>Serena starts to cry after losing for the 20th time
>"A weak trainer with a weak spirit. How fucking fitting."
>"W-who are you to decide that?! I've come this far all by myself! That has to count for something!"
>"If it really meant anything, you wouldn't be bawling your eyes out like a child that didn't get her way. Face it, you're a fraud. A joke. You didn't even face the Elite Four."
>"You're wrong..."
>"Didn't anyone ever tell you to respect your superiors? I've only beaten you several times now, and THAT proves I'm better than you'll ever be! Bad girls like you should be punished for your badmouthing."
>punch
>"AAAAAHHH! No... stop..."
>"Oh, what's this? A Mega Ring? That sure came in handy when I crushed your Mega Absol with one hit. It wasn't even super-effective! Not that you'd know anything about type advantages."
>"Put it back! Y-you're going too far! Please, STOP!"
>"Mega Rings are designed to bring out a Pokemon's true potential! But what good is a potential if Pokemon are stuck with a weak trainer like you? Maybe it'd be better if someone else found it..."
>"Please... no, I'll do anything!"
>"You CAN'T do anything! You never could!"
>Serena jumps for the ring, but she's too late
>chucked in a river
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
>"Hahahaha! Cry all you want! It's gone, just with any hope you had of being a decent trainer. Just goes to show how weak you really are, Serena."
>"I hate you... I HATE YOU!"

>"Okay, look. You're not a bad trainer. I'm the Champion of the League, Serena, I'm the most powerful person in Kalos. We're above all of them, and you, Serena, you're the only person in the whole damn country who could even approach the mountain I stand on."

>"To this end I've killed your family. They're dead. And Tierno. They're all dead, Serena, but there's no value in killing the likes of you. If you want to kill me, hate me, detest me! Run away, and cling to your pitiful life. When you possess the same pokemon as me, stand before me again."
>>
>>29936262
This is pretty >good.
>>
Hau is just your friend

He doesn't pretend to be your rival then act like a depressed faggot when he gets BTFO like Serena

And even then Hau was a much more difficult fight than anything in XY
>>
>>29936262
>unlocks sharingan
>>
>Serena starts to cry after losing for the 20th time to Shauna
>"A weak trainer with a weak spirit. How fucking fitting."
>"W-who are you to decide that?! I've come this far all by myself! That has to count for something!"
>"If it really meant anything, you wouldn't be bawling your eyes out like a child that didn't get her way. Face it, you're a fraud. A joke. You didn't even face the Elite Four like Calem did."
>"You're wrong..."
>"Didn't anyone ever tell you to respect your superior's girlfriend? I've only beaten you several times now, and THAT proves I'm better than you'll ever be! Bad girls like you should be punished for your badmouthing"
>SCRATCH and PULL HAIR
>"AAAAAHHH! No... stop..."
>"Oh, what's this? A Mega Ring? That sure came in handy when I crushed your Mega Absol with one hit. It wasn't even super-effective! Not that you'd know anything about type advantages."
>"Put it back! Y-you're going too far! Please, STOP!"
>"Mega Rings are designed to bring out a Pokemon's true potential! But what good is a potential if Pokemon are stuck with a weak trainer like you? Maybe it'd be better if someone else found it..."
>"Please... no, I'll do anything!"
>"You CAN'T do anything! You never could!"
>Serena jumps for the ring, but she's too late
>chucked in a river
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
>"Hahahaha! Cry all you want! It's gone, just with any hope you had of being a decent trainer. Just goes to show how weak you really are."
>"I hate you, Shauna....I HATE YOU!"
>Tears pouring down her face
>>
>>29935611
That you were bullied in middle school
>>
>>29933484
Hau being happy and cheerful is nowhere near as bad "I'll never be as good as my parents or as you, anon!

I know everyone loves to shit on the other three Kalos rivals, and believe me, I hate them too, but at least their energy and positivity didn't make me want to quit playing. Serena's face palming was depressing as hell.

Her whole arc could have been redeemed if she momentarily joined Team Flare once she began to realize she was a shit trainer and the world was unfair. Then after you beat her and disband them, she comes to her senses and learns whatever lesson to master mega evolution for the post game.

Would have been 1000093828x better than her just randomly doing so in Kiloude City.
>>
>>29933484
Gladion is also considered your rival in this game and Gladion makes me wet. Sooo.....
>>
>>29937831
CASTELIA
>>
>>29933658
>Rivals should be assholes
I mean, Gladion though..
>>
>>29933940
>>29933981
My tone might have been off, but I agree with you. Serena being a rival you actually pity was a nice change of pace.
>>
>>29936262
>punch

Everytime.
>>
>>29933533
You're right, he's not as fuckable. he's more fuckable.
>>
>>29936262
Pls dont bully Serena
>>
>>29937521
This is the case with most people who like to pretend to bully pokemon/pokegirls on this board.
>>
>>29937724
>if she momentarily joined Team Flare
Worst XY meme.
>>
>>29937521
I was bullied to hell in middle school and don't have this shitty bullying fetish.
>>
>>29938443
Other people have said this? I thought I made it up
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.