[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gamefreak is afraid of reaching Pokémon #1000 >2 short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>Gamefreak is afraid of reaching Pokémon #1000
>2 short gens in a row
>Gen V was understandable since it was late into the DS' lifespan
>Gen VI was short so they could introduce SM for the 20th Anniversary Games
Who else is wondering whether Gen VII (or at least Gen VIII) will be a long gen?
>>
>>29931862
Its so easy to spot out unovabortions like this

Did you forget what a shitshow gen 5 was for non-autist fans, having to deal with a brand new Pokedex and no old Pokemon whatsoever

Fact of the matter is, Game Freak's main audience, their main source of income, hate that shit. They love their Gen 1 and 2 Pokemon. They hate the stupid ass shit Gen 5 and beyond brought with them (garbage, keys, sandcastle).
>>
>>29931931
Yeah they want the good old pokemon like black woman sludge and orb
>>
>>29931931
>pointing out Gen V was short because it was on the DS well into the 3DS' lifespan
>apparently that means I'm a unovabortion
You're missing the point.
>>
>>29931931
It's so easy to spot genwunner dickfaces like this.

Gen V was epic, anyone saying otherwise is literally trolling for (You)'s, and you can't say it's not, cuz it is. Shut the fuck up, and sit your stupid ass down.
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if Sun/Moon were the only Gen 7 games, if Game Freak refuses to have mainline generation games cross platforms. I have a hard time seeing them release a new 3DS-only Pokemon game in late 2017 or possibly later when the 3DS will be essentially dead by then and Switch will be the new hotness (that doesn't play 3DS games). They could get away with B2W2 on DS because they were also fully playable on the current handheld. I mean it's not impossible for more 3DS games but I also think it's really unlikely.

I hope they continue gen 7 on Switch, I really like Alola a lot and don't want it to die so quickly.

>>29931931
What the fuck does this have to do with OPs question
>>
>>29931931
Haha remember when the magnet evolved into three of the same magnet? Good times right? Truly the apex of Pokemon design.
>>
>>29931931
In the sea of anti-SM shitposting it's always refreshing to see that you faggots will still whine about fucking gen V in every opportunity you have.
>>
>>29931994
Ladies and gentlemen, your average Unovabortion
>>
File: 1479135432717.png (298KB, 418x394px) Image search: [Google]
1479135432717.png
298KB, 418x394px
>>29931931
>what a shitshow gen 5 was for non-autist fans having to deal with a brand new Pokedex and no old Pokemon whatsoever
>non-autist
>>
>>29931931

You're a much bigger autistic fag than the OP, moron
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.