[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With all the Poketubers having got a copy early, do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 251.gif (5KB, 131x165px) Image search: [Google]
251.gif
5KB, 131x165px
With all the Poketubers having got a copy early, do you think Joe did too?
>>
I hope not, he doesn't deserve it after how much of a cunt he's been this gen.
>>
>>29928852
Him getting a review copy would put him under a NDA, which means he can't post information as soon as it comes out. So no.

Obviously he has played the leaked games though.
>>
The smartest thing for Joe to do would be to play through the game before release and build up pages of info to show on release day as part of his "coverage"
>>
>>29928881
How has he been a "cunt"? Because he miscalled one leak?
>>
https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/798561774261927936
>Joe is literally going to pretend to go through the game and cataloging shit he finds if he gets a game early by mail
>>
Who cares?
>>
>>29930229
That's not what he said
>>
>>29930255
Yes it is.
He is saying that if he gets the game early then he won't post things until he himself as seen it in the game. Which nobody can really check and not even nintendo would bother to check
He can pretend the game got delivered to him right now and for all intents and purposes the chain of events would be the exact same thing.
As an example it would make no difference if he said
>Lusamine is the final boss and merges with Nihilego
>Lusamine is the final boss and merges with Nihilego, this just happened to me in-game btw
>>
>>29930520
That's not what he said. He said that if he gets it early, he's not posting it until it's live in the eShop so there's no risk.
>>
>>29928908
He's posted leaked information awhile ago (I mean generations ago) and he got slapped with an NDA immediately.

Whether or not he has a review copy doesn't matter - he's one of the most popular if not the most popular Pokemon news site. They don't want him sharing leaks.
>>
He just told me on twitter that he ain't got a copy.
>>
>>29930570
He got slapped by a C&D which is completely different, as long as there aren't any pictures there is literally nothing nintendo can do as long as he hasn't signed a NDA.
>>
>>29930570
>he got slapped with an NDA immediately.
I don't think NDA means what you think it means.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.