[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could they do this to my bro? There was no reason whatsoever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: sadflame.png (79KB, 410x463px) Image search: [Google]
sadflame.png
79KB, 410x463px
How could they do this to my bro? There was no reason whatsoever to nerf him. Wasn't Bruxish and Tapu Lele enough?

Also, who else no longer desire priority abilities for their bros?
>>
>There was no reason whatsoever to nerf him.

Are you retarded?
>>
File: IMG_3703.gif (2MB, 332x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3703.gif
2MB, 332x215px
>>29928082
>he's a talonflame fag
>>
>>29928082
Well if it makes you feel any better you can now just lead with Talonflame equipped with a Z crystal and delete something with a 190 BP Skystrike. Would you like that? Would you like playing with cheese you little faggot? Yes you do.
>>
>>29928082
>There was no reason whatsoever to nerf him
He singlehandedly invalidated three types.
>>
>>29928197
>stealth rock

Talonflame did nothing wrong
>>
I just played 10 AG games with 6 CB BB talonflames
Guess how many I win?
>>
>>29928197
Not really. Breloom was still viable and others. All Talonflame did was show shitmons who's the boss around and delete cancer from OU.
>>
>>29928207
>lead tflame
>rocks useless
>bb
>roost
>rinse repeat
>u turn if needed
Kys
>>
>>29928082
>There was no reason whatsoever to nerf him.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29928222
Breloom is actually cancer and tflame became more cancerous you deluded fuck
>>
>taloncucks
>>
>>29928082
>my """""bro"""""

Absolutely nobody would care about this shitmon if it didn't have a braindead ability and now it's finally going to the depths of PU where it belongs

Worst bird by a wide margin
>>
>>29928093
>>29928242
/thread
>>
>>29928218
I've made it to elo 1500 with that team.
>>
File: 1479059769793.png (82KB, 746x407px) Image search: [Google]
1479059769793.png
82KB, 746x407px
>>29928082
My bro doesn't even work anymore
>>
File: novabateman.jpg (476KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
novabateman.jpg
476KB, 560x560px
Post yfw you found out Gale Wings got nerfed
>>
>>29928082
>Brave Bird
Brave Bird
>>
>>29928082
>>weren't bruxish and tapu lele enough?
>weren't these two pokemon talon flame could just u-turn out of (hitting one super effectively and the other neutrally) enough?

Retarded talonflamefag
>>
>>29928224
>Go, Rhyperior/Tyranitar/Heatran/Aerodactyl/Slowbro!

Wooow
>>
>>29928082
>my bro
Forgettable regional bird, you wouldn't give a shit about it if it hadn't been so ridiculously good.
>>
>>29930788
That's Dumb
He has a very striking design and a unique typing, he definitely stands out even without gale wings
>>
I see it as a blessing in disguise, OP

Now, far fewer people will have explicit flying counters and even less will worry about talonflame when teambuilding

Defensive sets were already more successful than fully offensive ones, anyways, and you can roost back to full if you gotta

I plan on pairing him with staraptor again, Fuck the nerfs I'm still proud of my beautiful bird boys
>>
>>29928082
I think they over merged the poor guy too but it is what it is
>>
>>29928553
I never play any competitive at all, and never bothered to get a Talonflame with Gale Wings, but it's my favorite regional bird by far.

So, no, blow it out your ass. Mind you, I also don't care at all about the nerf, so whatever.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.