[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White = Area left to explore after beating the E4 for the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: postgame.png (902KB, 862x567px) Image search: [Google]
postgame.png
902KB, 862x567px
White = Area left to explore after beating the E4 for the first time in B/W

Black = Area left to explore after beating the E4 for the first time in B/W 2

This is what's been missing the last 2 gens, and it's usually what people actually mean when they call out for MUH POSTGAME. D/P had the battle island, G/S had Kanto, B/W/2 had pic related.

Give us more places to explore in the post game aside from a dungeon or town here or there.
>>
These are my favorite games, but why does it matter if you visit the areas before the credits roll or not?
>>
>>29926517
So Emerald is shit is what your saying ok anon whatever bye have a (you) and see (you) later
>>
Yes, I too miss the no reason dancers
>>
>>29926726
well, every game is essentially the same. go around, collect badges, stop team whatever. the only realy differences are what retarded goal the antagonist team has. Post game content can be whatever isnt above. G/S didnt try the hardest as it was just more badges/gyms but people love it for nostalgia. At this point the battle island/resort/mansion is getting really stale. Delta ep was nice though.
>>
>>29926767
Emerald had Battle Frontier.
>>
>>29926726
More exploration opportunities when the story is over.

Plus, after credits additions and locations usually have more replayable things in them compared to before

Also, the lack of locations after the credits havent led to there being an increase in content before the end credits so that's moot either way
>>
>>29926517
i literally dont remember anything from those post game routes. theres more or less no content on any of those routes from what i remember, just gimme a frontieresqe area
>>
>>29927692
You don't remember because there's fucking nothing in it, except Lacunosa Town and the Giant Chasm.
>>
>>29926726
It really doesn't in theory, but knowing you have a whole swathe of land to go explore even after you've 'beaten the game' is a psychological boost regardless of how you look at it.

GF isn't taking advantage of that anymore.
>>
>>29926517
>G/S had Kanto

That wasn't postgame, that was just the B part of the main quest.

Rest I can agree with.
>>
>>29929711
if it happens after you beat the e4 for the first time, it's postgame
>>
>>29926782
>Yes, I too miss the no reason dancers
Have you read?
>>
>>29929788
So no matter how much content there is during the main game, if there's no post game it's bad?
Cause there is literally nothing of note in those post game black and white towns. You can finish them in an hour or two with ease.
>>
Great shame that in BW1 there's fucking nothing to do in the remaining areas, and BW2 is irrelevant when talking about the first of a generation

DP is the only first of a generation with good postgame
>>
>>29926820
>aside from a dungeon or town
>battle frontier is literally just a town with some facilities and one cave
kys
>>
>>29930657
Well, at least it has something after the ending credit.
Of course you can add the the story of Emma, but that means we have to add the "catching admins" strory in BW as well.
>>
>>29927692
>Wanting shitty battle facilities instead of what is essentially a new region to explore
Ok
>>
>>29930657
I'm not arguing that it's logical, I'm just saying there's a psychological effect at play here and GF are not taking advantage of it

see>>29929676
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.