[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New? Start here: >http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg (embed)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1026031.jpg (64KB, 320x450px) Image search: [Google]
1026031.jpg
64KB, 320x450px
New? Start here:
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed)
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW (embed) (embed)

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges for loadsa packs to kickstart your collection
>play through using basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>grind prizes/coins on Versus Mode theme ladder
>enter theme format tournaments whenever possible using coins
>using your winnings from the last two steps, enter ticket tournaments. You'll get tradable shit from those
>trade packs/chests for the cards in a deck you actually want to build
>don't open packs before you have a solid deck, YOU EARNED THOSE, DON'T WASTE THEM ON SOME SHITTY HOLO RARE AND 9X KRABBY
>public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers
>occasionally the thread isn't entirely anti-social and can get you deals on cards

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth right now, look for the PTCGO forums in the trading section.
>Check TrollandToad, eBay, and TCGplayer instead of asking us about your ancient Pokemon cards.

Last thread: >>29851180

ToT: How many local tournaments will you go to next year if any?
>>
Also discord etc etc

https://discord.gg/chVfNWb
>>
>>29926217
What's the best UK site for singles? Ebay seems very overpriced, but maybe that's just me being used to the cheaper price of YGO cards.
>>
>>29926292
Ebay and Amazon are honestly one of the cheaper areas to buy cards, comic shops typically mark up.

Also the cards should be cheaper than YGO for the most part unless you're trying to buy like Shaymeme or FA cards. Also most cards are staples and can be cycled between decks for the most part.
>>
>>29926230
kys
>>
>>29926310
Well I've only really looked at FA trainers and EX cards, so you're probably right. I really need to get back to playing TCGO again so I have a better idea of what to buy anyway.
>>
>>29926327
>discord has been up for weeks now
>literally ZERO change in thread activity
>binder-guy is still the ONLY tripfag
Don't you have a fetlife group to manage
>>
What is the full art trainer card reward at the end of the ladder?
>>
>>29926426
A remade version of Pokémon Illustrator
>>
>>29926426

Pokemon Fan Club.

It was so popular last time that they decided to put it up again.
>>
>>29926292

is magic madhouse any good?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2246x1534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2246x1534px
>>29926217
>TOT
As many and I can gonna see about helping with a lot of the local events. And making use of my new professorship status.

Also this is the deck I'm working on, any suggestions?

Would like to add
1 Max Potion
1 Stunkfisk
1 Landorus-Ex
1 Switch
1 Float
1 Olympia
1 N
1 Zygarde-Ex

Not in any particular order.
>>
Let's say I'm completely new, what should I start with buying if I want to get into local play?
>>
>>29928907
cards
>>
>>29928907
For expanded, the keldio vs Raquaza decks are dope. It will get you into the game with all the staples you'll need for any deck

4 - Sycamore
2 - N
2 - Lysandre
2 - Karen

4 - Ultra Ball
2 - Vs Seeker
2 - Battle Compressor
2 - Float Stone
2 - Superior Enegery Retrival

2-2 Raichu
2-2 Eels
1-1 Sushi Master
2 - Keldio
2 - Blastoise

And more.
>>
>>29928907
a whore
>>
>>29929078
Yeah but what about for standard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.