[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides the lack of National Dex and the hundred different ways

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ride-770x562.png (418KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
ride-770x562.png
418KB, 770x562px
Besides the lack of National Dex and the hundred different ways to kill the framerate, what other issues are present in S/M?

I don't mean to imply the Ride system is bad I just literally don't have any Pokemon related pictures on this computer apparently
>>
No Triple or Rotation Battles, No Hordes, No Cosplay Pikachu. Essentially they removed a ton of stuff that shouldn't have been removed and didn't make good replacements for them. I think the games are a lot better than XY at least, but I didn't feel like XY were really missing a bunch of stuff. The only thing I think is real wrong with what's in Sun and Moon is the garbage RegionalDex.
>>
bunch of inaccessible areas
>>
Too little available unova mons
>>
>>29924445
Too many unskippable cutscenes. Finishing the game becomes a drag halfway through because of them.
>>
>>29924504
Triple or Rotation battles were probably removed so the game wouldn't be N3DS only

The game fucking chugs just putting Lunala onscreen, would it kill GF to borrow some of Sakurai's wizards to fix their awful optimization?
>>
>>29924542
no.
>>
>>29924542

honestly I prefer the more work put into the scenario, but I didn't realize they were unskippable obviously. That might be a pain on replays....
>>
>>29924522
A third of the dex is Kanto Pokemon and there's only about a dozen and a half Kalos Pokemon. This pandering's getting way out of hand.

On that subject, anybody know how many Kanto Pokemon were in the Kalos Pokedex?
>>
>>29924445
IV checker being on the other side of the map as the breeding grounds

IV checker actually locked behind some yet to be discovered condition

Half of the Alola mons are hard as fuck to find in order to actually get them on your team.
>>
>>29924650
I counted since I was curious too and it's 111 give or take a few since i may have miscounted. Still way to many.
>>
the backdown from Mega Evolutions
>>
No triples and no way to do 6vs6 doubles fucking hurts. The rest I can live with.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.