[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Best Waifu's >Best Pokemon (UB's alone literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Lillie.jpg (1MB, 2347x2398px) Image search: [Google]
Lillie.jpg
1MB, 2347x2398px
>Best Waifu's
>Best Pokemon (UB's alone literally shit on everything in any other games dex)
>Best OST (easily)
>Best challenge
>Best story
>Best team(s)
>Best true villain
>Best atmosphere
>Best rebalancing/QoL improvements
>Best pacing

What went oh so fucking right?

>Mfw I'm going to post this every day
>Mfw I couldn't give the slightest fuck how much /vp/ disagrees with me

That was easily the most fun I've ever had in a pokemon game. I thoroughly enjoyed the ever living shit out of it, and I still have even more post-game to play and a fuck load of new team ideas thanks to the Tapu's and UB's in particular.

t. somebody who has played from all the way back when Pokemon first even became a thing.
I will gladly play through the game again, and I look forward to doing so when my legit copy comes.

Don't expect any replies from me today, I'm going to sleep immediately and just wanted this preemptively typed out for the future.
Enjoy getting asshurt though, bitterfags, S&M is the pinnacle of what Pokemon games can be so if you can't enjoy it then you legitimately have something wrong with you.
>>
Anon most of /vp/ agrees with you.
>>
Bad bait
>>
>forgot about best rival
>>
can post sum hentai i wan 2 fap
>>
>>29923172
>>Best OST (easily)
Only true part.
>>
>>29923172
why was she so gay for my character
>>
>Best story

Nope. Still nothing can compare with BW and sequel in this area. And that's a sad thing GF
>>
>being inflammatory and damning will certainly make people see my point of view!

haven't played SM to make an opinion on it either way yet but you're not exactly helping your case
>>
>>29923419
No. She's a good girl.
>>
>>29923172
>Best Waifu's
Not even close. ORAS and BW shit all over it. Lillie in particular is garbage.

>Best Pokemon (UB's alone literally shit on everything in any other games dex)
Yeah, I too love a gen made up almost entirely of slow shitmons.

>Best OST (easily)
Are you deaf? The OST is pretty ass.

>Best challenge
Totem Pokemon and Kahanas are decent, yeah. Everything else is easy as fuck.

>Best story
You mean "spend the whole game escoring this little mary sue around so she can be the main character instead" is a good story?

>Best team(s)
Skull are jokes and Aether is just kind of there.

>Best true villain
Cyrus and Ghetsis say hi.

>Best atmosphere
Meh

>Best rebalancing/QoL improvements
Gonna have to explain what you mean by this, because I'm guessing you don't mean what I think you mean, cause that would be silly.

>Best pacing
Tied to the "Lillie show guest starring the protagonist"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.