[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So should BitterCold and Dark Matter be considered Ultra Beasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: ultrabeasts.png (383KB, 822x336px) Image search: [Google]
ultrabeasts.png
383KB, 822x336px
So should BitterCold and Dark Matter be considered Ultra Beasts from now on? Would you want to catch them in a future game? What would their types and stats be like?
>>
They're nothing like Ultra Beasts so no they shouldn't.
>>
>>29922832
Who and what?
>>
>>29922881
If anything Giratina and maybe Dialga and Palkia are going to be the ones retconned as UBs in the future remakes.
>>
>>29922881
>I know the exact definition of what makes something an Ultra Beast, a new concept that no one fully understands at this time
>except me
No, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>29922881
Then what are they??
>>
Wtf is BitterCold
>>
>>29922911
Mega Cryogonal
>>
>>29922910
Collections of negativity or something similar, right? I don't really remember Gates that well.
>>
>>29922888
Crystalline entity from Star Trek and a final boss from some Kirby games.
>>29922900
If anything, Arceus might be since its egg may have come from Ultra Space.
>>
>>29922888
>>29922911
The Bittercold is the final story boss of the story in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, and Dark Matter is the final story boss of PSMD.
>>
>>29922910
They're shitty bosses and concepts, with a deep necessity to be retconned.
>>
>>29922911
A cold that bitters
>>
>>29922902
Ultra Beast are more than a snowflake and black ball. Anyone who thinks they're anyway related is retarded.
>>
>>29922960
Are they though? I mean sure they CAN be, but who is to say they can't also be a snowflake and a black ball. I mean Necrozma, whatever the hell it is, is basically just black geometry.
>>
>>29922832
They're basically Mega and Dungeon Spiritombs
>>
>>29922832
Bittercold is Ice/Ghost or Ice/Dark. Dark Matter is Dark/Ghost. Don't know if they are UB's though. They state that they are just an amalgam of negative emotion.
>>
File: IMG_6838.jpg (109KB, 550x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6838.jpg
109KB, 550x552px
>>29922960
>the eight newly-revealed not-yet-fully-explained-or-understood beasts are enough to create guidelines on what can or cannot be
>>
>>29922832
No, but in theory they do contribute to them like any other Pokemon.
>>
Bittercold and Dark Matter are natural disasters borne of the laws of their worlds, in fact the former they had to call someone from another world to fight it as they could act without influence from the same laws of the world that made Bittercold

If anything, the next PMD would have the plot point of the MC being a UB to them as humans are not a natural part of their world
>>
>>29922900

Doubt it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.