[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone like this character so much? I don't get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1478807340708.jpg (57KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478807340708.jpg
57KB, 800x800px
Why does everyone like this character so much? I don't get it. Whats the appeal?
>>
She reminds all of us of ur mom
>>
tall mature mommy femdom feet legs first main villainess
>>
File: 2025362.png (140KB, 396x362px) Image search: [Google]
2025362.png
140KB, 396x362px
I like evil, crazy mommies
>>
I love MILFs. Older women really get me going.
>>
>>29922855
Yeah that's understandable. I'm with OP here-- I just can't see the appeal of her poorly written craziness. "I only love those who are beautiful! The rest can just disappear!"

Meanwhile, a single boss fight later...

"Daughter... when did you become so beautiful? You didn't take part in the fight whatsoever but now my views of you are shifted... aughhh..."
>>
>>29923009
>expecting well written characters in a pokemon game
>>
>>29922737
Her hair is a boner killer for me. Same with those shoes.
>>
>>29922737
bump for more images
>>
>>29923047
Except I WASN'T expecting well-written characters. And that's why I like next to fucking none of them. Especially this half-baked bitch.
>>
>>29922737
Initially, armpits. Now, now I'm not sure anyone actually likes her because the whole story is trash.
>>
File: 1479036063589.png (87KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1479036063589.png
87KB, 400x240px
>>29922737

She have interesting Personality.
>>
>>29923009
>MC knocks her off her high horse and she starts to think rationally for once
>Getting a proper look at Lillie without being consumed by her desire for the UBs she realizes how beautiful her daughter was and the mistakes she's made

How was that hard to understand?
>>
>>29922737
she looks like a calm person who in reality is a nymphomaniac
>>
>>29923009
friend this is a kids game, if you're expecting expertly written stories you shouldn't be playing video games, if you're expecting well-developed characters that are likable you're in the wrong genre of games

it's like storming into a kindergarten and complaining about how none of the toys appeal to you
>>
>>29923009
The impression I got was that the UB had affected her mind, and when you beat her, she falls back into a more rational, normal state.

That said, I haven't played the games yet so I dunno how far off my interpretation might be, but that's what it seemed like, and that sounds interesting enough on its own imo.
>>
>>29923515
I love the duality where, like, it's this awfully written children's game but somehow neckbeards are gleaning this backstory as if it were anything besides "muh beauty."

That's almost definitely what they were getting at, but it's insane how condensed the dialogue is, yet how often they manage to waste time with slow-pan cutscenes of these snippets of dialogue.

>>29923774
>>29923482
I think what's scarier is that there are people who can sit in the kindergarten their entire lives and say "this is fine, I'm loving it" in regards to the story. Just because you're dissatisfied-- and it's a well-known fact it'll never change-- doesn't mean you can't discuss it. I'm not expecting Pokemon to ever have passable story, nor do I really care if it would in the future. . . I'm moreso just pumped seeing new Pokemon and raising them, shiny hunting, collecting, legendaries, yadda yadda.

I mean, we've all got our reasons for sticking to the games, but that goes without saying anon.

TL;DR, what irks me about the characters is the fine details and extra characteristic traits that aren't ACTUALLY in the game, aren't ACTUALLY part of the dialogue or story (which is short, as we've said), but people somehow are filling in themselves. As far as characters go, isn't Lusamine one of the most shallow? Even when you narrow it down to villain's narrative?

I don't know a whole lot about character building, writing, or story-telling, but even with the cracks filled in with fiction and personal fantasies of /vp/ users, there just doesn't seem to be anything redeemable past getting off on calling her mommy for some folks.

>>29923852
I hope and pray that this is the case, and that it's expanded in the story somehow. Because I fucking love that idea. Somebody was saying something about Nihilego poisoning her/her mind??? Or getting addicted to the toxins or something? Totally works for me.
>>
>>29923875
>I hope and pray that this is the case, and that it's expanded in the story somehow. Because I fucking love that idea. Somebody was saying something about Nihilego poisoning her/her mind??? Or getting addicted to the toxins or something? Totally works for me.

One thing I do remember reading is that she went crazy after losing her husband due to the Ultra Beasts, so I'm pretty sure that's a factor. From what I've been seeing she's basically a better version of Lysandre and at the very least right below Cyrus and the gen 5 villains.
>>
>>29923875
Wicke confirms it in the post game after you catch Nihilego, but clarifying it in the main game would probably have made things make more immediate sense.
>>
I kind of wish they had made Lusamine a totally evil cunt all on her own, no UB drugs or whatever, it was all her.
>>
>>29922737
Femdom, Ryago Kiryuin
>>
>>29922737
she got shit feet
>>
>>29923009
She was possessed by the ub-meth
>>
>>29922737
There is none. She's fucking disgusting.

>>29922855
I like evil and crazy, to an extent. Lusamine is just fucking batshit insane and gives a shit about no one but herself.
>>
>>29923512
>crazy psycho bitch
>interesting personality
Pick one.
>>
>>29925992
>Lusamine is just fucking batshit insane and gives a shit about no one but herself

Which is what "evil and crazy" really is aside from retarded idealizations by edgy teenagers.
>>
I just want more r34 of this qt3.14 because 2D is better than lr sluts
>>
>>29923875
>I don't know a whole lot about character building, writing, or story-telling
Believe me, it shows.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.