[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me this /vp/. what if the actual sun and moon game will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Redpill.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Redpill.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Red pill me this /vp/. what if the actual sun and moon game will be on the nintendo switch. the 3ds ports are just so 3ds owners dont feel left out. Remember nintendo said there would be a pokemon game on switch within 6 months of the switches release. How is that possible unless it isnt already in development? its ether a sun and moon port with better visuals and extra shit or a third version of the game ala crystal.
>>
>>29922284
Probably a sequel since the games already heavily set one up.
>>
It will be a shitty Creatures developed spin-off like PokePark and not a mainline title.
>>
Considering all the prepared construction sites in Aloloa, there's probably going to be some kind of DLC gym challenge through the region or something.
>>
>>29922284
it's probably going to be a mystery dungeon game, they've been releasing one before a new gen since gen 6. the 3ds can still produce another remake/sequel mainline game next year like with ORAS. (and similar to BW2 getting released when the DS was on its last leg)
>>
Sequel to Switch this time next year.
>>
You'll just have to find out on January 12th, 18 days after Christmas and well beyond the return window for opened electronics and video games.
>>
>>29922337
>Pokemon Battle Revolution 2 for the Switch, now available!

Everything we've ever fucking wanted. I'm nearly positive that's the kind of game we'll get, FML.
>>
>>29922517
Fuck it man if they do it well I'd be fine with that.
>>
>>29922535
Honestly, in a strange way I would be also. The animations and visuals in that game were really solid. The only thing that didn't feel very fleshed out was the fact that you had to transfer your Pokemon to the game to get decent ones if I'm not mistaken.

Fingers will always be crossed for an XD-esque RPG with a decent chunk of compatibility with SM.
>>
>>29922517
>PBR instead of Colosseum 2
PBR was fucking TRASH
>>
>>29922564
If they could basically combine PBR with the Stadium games in terms of content I'd be happy.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>29922583
>>29922564

XD or Colosseum based game would be so grand. Holy, please.
>>
If they move the main games to the switch, I might be a bit sad. But that's because I'm poor right now.

From a more objective standpoint, depending on the capabilities of the Switch, they might be able to have a "full experience" Sun and Moon on it. For example, going through the island challenge and then going back through with gyms. Or perhaps going to southern Kalos. I don't fucking know.

>>29922517
I'd actually love another Battle Revolution type game. I actually played the hell out of it with my good old Platinum team. I can still hear the announcer say "DEVASTATED BY SHADOW FORCE!"
>>
>>29922607
With Colosseum since they made both games
>>
If anything, I see a Poken port. Maybe... I will be very surprised if a main series Pokemon game is on a home console.
>>
I'll be mildly annoyed but also very happy.

I bought a N3DS yesterday to OC for better frame rates.

I'll be happy and buy Switch day 1 for hgiher res, AA, and fixed frame rate.
>>
>>29922660
This, I'd put $5 on it just being a Pokkén port. No backwards compatibility means the Switch's early catalog will probably have a number of ports.
>>
>>29922284
watch the Switch Pokemon game be Pokeken but with the Japanese arcade version.
>>
>>29922685
I'm hoping it's Pokken and not another shitty Pal Park type game or something Rumble World.

A port of Sun/Moon or even a third game like the main series used to have would be epic and explain why they went all out on the graphics to the determent of the 3DS for sun and moon.
>>
>>29922685
>>29923481
I'm probably going to end up buying a Switch before a Wii U at this point, so I'd be legit down for this.
>>
File: litten final thumbs up.jpg (598KB, 755x1000px) Image search: [Google]
litten final thumbs up.jpg
598KB, 755x1000px
>>29923547
I have a Wii U. You're not missing much. The few games of value are generally either backwards compatible Wii games, weird and niche (ex: Bayonetta, Wii Fit U, Pokken Tournament, ect) or Mario related. Some of the E-shop titles are nice (the latest Fatal Frame, Shantae, Earthbound, ect) and at least give a legal way to play what otherwise would have to be pirated or emulated.

Don't get me wrong: I like those things and many wii games are pretty cheap right now making it easy to get a good collection going. If you're not into them, though, you may want to wait a year or so for the release Switch kinks to be worked out (ALL consoles suck in the first year!) then consider buying in.
>>
>>29923481
What's the difference between the Arcade Pokken and the USA console Pokken outside of a few extra characters?
>>
File: 1479087460986.gif (961KB, 245x250px)
1479087460986.gif
961KB, 245x250px
fuck you for saying redpill
>>
Well the Switch was set to be released this month if it wasn't delayed so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a launch title. Especially considering the extra power Sun and Moon requires compared to other Pokemon games.
>>
>>29922626
I never understood the love for the GC games. They were neat and the music was godly but the story was dumb, catching Pokemon was a bitch because lolnowildencounters, exploration just wasn't, and every battle being a double battle made everything so goddamn slow. I'd be happy if they refined the formula a bit and maybe made it more similar to mainlinenwith enough differences to still set it apart, but really why would they bother when the Switch is both a handled and a home console so they can just make a mainline game in a couple of years without breaking their dumb 'no mainline on home consoles' rule?
>>
They'll either make a special edition or SM2.

I can see the switch having $50 games that take full advantage of hardware, and a $35-ish handheld market that is lower spec and designed for on-the-go. Pokemon will be in there.
>>
>>29922284
I don't give a fuck unless my Rotation Battles come back.
>>
>>29922284
>actual sun and moon game will be on the Switch
>3ds version is beta
what's this Tekken?
>>
>>29922337
Probably, except for the fact that Gamefreak is making games on the Switch.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.