[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. /vp/ How badly do sun and moon really run on a current

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: sunandmoon.jpg (20KB, 343x147px) Image search: [Google]
sunandmoon.jpg
20KB, 343x147px
Hello. /vp/ How badly do sun and moon really run on a current 3ds xl not the new one? is it bad enough that its worth running out to buy a new 3ds for or is it it just bad enough that its only annoying in certain situations?
>>
>>29921727
ABSOLUTELY SHIT
>>
Considering how bad my n3ds runs double battles even when OC'd I'd be a bit concerned.
>>
>>29922702

really? fark. so what do we do? hope nintendo patches it?
>>
Well I mean it's not running off anything official, so it's hard to say.
>>
>>29922702
Does anyone know if Sun and Moon are games that actually take advantage of the new 3DS extra power?
>>
I just pre ordered the 2DS + Sun package so.. am I fucked?
>>
>>29923967
Seems like it. I experienced minimal slowdowns on my n3DS in the main game but when I was showing someone with a 2DS hands on where to find a mon I rode around on Tauros and noticed a large drop in framerate. He also said he experienced drops when activating Z moves where I didn't. I also don't notice such severe drops as the demo in similar situations (totems with a summon) so it could be a case of the main game utilizing the clock rate but the demo not.

I did search around for confirmation but I haven't found any. Anecdotal evidence is that it does. I'll test with NTR to see if dropping the clock rate tanks my fps.
>>
>>29924050
I'm going to say yes on this. Turned the clock rate down and rode Tauros and when charging if I run through grass the framerate drops noticably. This doesn't happen without NTR or when I switch the clock rate back to full.
>>
It only has shit FPS during totem battles, double battles, and battle royal.

Unless OC is on by default on Luma (I haven't played with any of the settings myself) then it might be something to worry about.
>>
question! how does it run on the new nintendo 3ds xl?
>>
>>29924136
Generally well. I recall the totems and multi battles causing a noticable fps drop but nothing as bad as the demo.
>>
>>29924008
I doubt it man, as stated previously it's only running on emulators and shit atm, or out of the cia. file that has had issues
>>
>>29924278
Stop spreading bullshit. The .cia's only problem is that it has the wrong version header which flags the game as in need of an update.

It seems to run provably worse on O3DS hardware, but not so bad it's unplayable.
>>
>>29924278
>>29924462
So I should just be okay with playing casually on a 2DS, right?
>>
>>29924651
Should be.

ALTHOUGH. I will say that if you really care about fps there's a cheap as fuck deal for a n3DS on Black Friday if you can wait that long. $99 for a N3DS. You'd have to wait another week but it would be a better experience for just $20 more.
>>
Any chance a patch will fix this supposed shitshow? I doubt I'll pay much attention. Attempting to grab a N3DS on Black Friday. On the chance that I'm too late, I'll pony up and get an XL
>>
>>29924689
I live in the. Netherlands. Will check out some deals tho
>>
Not bad. fps lag on double battles but it;s playable
>>
>>29921727
Buy a New 3DS and join the master race, faggot.
>>
>>29924753
No you dont you wouldnt be able to understand us right now
>>
Still runs better than Citra and lolpcmasterrace
>>
>>29921727
There game slows down by like 20% while walking in certain areas and some Z move animations look like slideshows, but mostly it's alright.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.