[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's name all the features Gamefreak will remove in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1477501268225.png (756KB, 1500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1477501268225.png
756KB, 1500x2500px
Let's name all the features Gamefreak will remove in the next gen.
I'll start:
-Trainer customization (again)
-Pokeride
>>
Hyper Training and the way it flags IVs, making it so your randomon that you Hyper Trained to perfection turns back into shit
>>
>>29921646
Oh god.
They're going to do that, aren't they? For the sake of uniqueness.
>>
>>29921675
Everyone rejoiced over the freedom it gives us with Hidden Power
But this is GameFreak. I have no reason to trust them, and every reason to fear them.
>>
Battle Styles
>>
Hyper Training.
>>
Running
>>
File: 1478556343864.jpg (184KB, 435x443px) Image search: [Google]
1478556343864.jpg
184KB, 435x443px
>>29921825
REEEEE
>>
>>29921646
>>29921675
>>29921776
Literally retarded. I know it's kind of a running trend for gamefreak to ruin QoL features, but they never delete the stuff done in old gens. That's like going "oh, there are no move tutors now, and that's an illegal move for this Pokémon, so if I import it to the next gen it will lose that move entirely"

That's just not how it works. Gamefreak makes bad decisions, but they aren't THAT stupid.

Most likely, they will remove hyper training, and mons that are flagged stay flagged, but aren't legal to use online because they are out of region Pokémon. THAT is something they would do.
>>
>>29921646
This. I'm telling this since it was discovered and everyone called me a mad man.
Game Freak is murphy's law.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.