[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alternate Universes and how they're related to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 234.jpg (23KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
23KB, 600x610px
Alternate Universes and how they're related to the future of Pokemon
>>
We can hope they are never brought up again
>>
>>29921463
Well they are a plot point in SuMo :/
>>
>>29921723
It's not like /vp/ made a bad reception of SM at all
also
>SuMo
>>
File: 1479086453644.gif (33KB, 182x216px) Image search: [Google]
1479086453644.gif
33KB, 182x216px
>>29921463

>not excited about potentially visiting another dimension filled with otherworldly nightmarish beasts.
>>
>>29921811
no
not excited at all you sick fuck
>>
File: 1478534804252.png (139KB, 490x303px) Image search: [Google]
1478534804252.png
139KB, 490x303px
>>29921463
Get over it.
Theyre part of the overarching series plot from now on anyway.
>>
>>29921811
>>29921443
>>29921463
It needs to stop before it get incomprehensible or lazy and uninteresting
>>
Fuck off to those who don't like it. Pokémon with Sci-fi is cool. Keep them coming.
>>
I don't mind alternate universes that cover beings like eldritch abominations.

What I hate are "oh this universe is the same except for one part!" garbage Xinnia shat out.
>>
Where does the old universe timeline end and the new one begin
>>
>>29925274
When the meteor crash lands into birth island
>>
File: IMG_4653.jpg (203KB, 1024x801px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4653.jpg
203KB, 1024x801px
This is all Zinnia's fault.
>>
>>29925446
What the hell? Was this from the actual manga?!
>>
>>29925541
yes
>>
>>29925541
Yes. Zinnia knocks Ruby and Saphire off Rayquaza after he chose them as his chosen riders and then has the audacity to say to him to chose her.
>>
>>29925446
Why is fug so smug?
>>
>>29925446
I"m surprised Pokemon Special is still running. It's easily the worst leg of the Pokemon brand, if you could even give it that much credit.
>>
I think the whole alternate universe stuff is neat in the sense that it's their way to explain why mega evolution didn't exist in older games but does now. Yet at the same time with the introduction of UB's I can't help but feel it's just "out of place" as far as pokemon goes. They're not pokemon yet they are or whatever. I suppose we'll see where the series goes after this. What I think we can complain about though is how most new pokemon stat-wise aren't very good and UB's are the only ones with good stats. That's not cool man.
>>
>plot gets darker with alternate universes, destroyed dimensions, Fallers, parasites, canon vore, main villain going actually batshit insane
>last game alone featured immortality concepts & Pokemon life energy concepts
>both gens see you playing as a 10-year old with a perpetual moeface
>both gens are easy as piss and insult the player's rational thinking with hand-holding
There's a Pokemon fan out there who wished on a monkey's paw, I'm convinced.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.