[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/ please help me, because I'm fucking retarded. I left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1343673543100.jpg (16KB, 310x291px) Image search: [Google]
1343673543100.jpg
16KB, 310x291px
/vp/ please help me, because I'm fucking retarded.

I left my 3DS in-game and not plugged in last night, and this morning my 3DS would not boot. I eventually fixed this problem (it was my DS flashcart being left in the slot, I forgot it would prevent the console from booting because it's shit and it had been years since I last used it), but in my absolute and utter retardation I restored back to an older SysNAND backup. Specifically, I restored to a SysNAND backup which I made before formatting the console and installing all of my games.

As a result, I can no longer launch any games. Obviously I could reinstall these games, but I desperately would like to retrieve the Pokemon Moon save data I had.

Once I realized my mistake, I did the following:

- Backed up the SD card to a computer
- Updated back to 11.2 and formatted the system
- Linked it with the same NNID I had been using previously
- Copied the backed up SD card back on

FBI tells me that save data for Moon is still on there. So there has to still be hope. My question is, how do I unfuck this situation I got my retarded ass into?

pic somewhat related, as it adequately expresses how retarded I feel at the moment.
>>
>>29919506
Have you tried JK's save manager?
>>
>>29919606
I will try this now. Thank you.

I apologize for not knowing what the hell I'm doing; as it is probably pretty obvious I am not well informed on the arts of CFW.
>>
>>29919506
Ooooooooorrrrrraaaaaaaannnnnnnnngesssssssss

Would you look at that
>>
>>29919606
It says, "No installed titles were found!".

I have not reinstalled Pokemon Moon; should I do that? Would that overwrite the save data on the SD?

Is there any way that I can just install the ticket or title or whatever such that the files on the SD card suddenly become usable by the console again?
>>
I'm going to run an experiment. I'm going to install the Sun CIA the only way I know how, fuck around and generate some savedata, delete the ticket and title for Sun, and then reinstall it the same way and see if the savedata remains. It's worth a shot. Better than sitting here waiting to be rescued by a non-retard.
>>
File: 1478437590286.jpg (253KB, 2257x1922px) Image search: [Google]
1478437590286.jpg
253KB, 2257x1922px
>>29920430
The experiment was unfortunately a failure. Reinstalling definitely wipes the save data, no matter how I do it.

Anybody have any ideas / suggestions on how to fix this, or is it FUBAR?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.