[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been away from /vp/ for a while, got back and realised the games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: S0WST8l.jpg (158KB, 1010x812px) Image search: [Google]
S0WST8l.jpg
158KB, 1010x812px
Been away from /vp/ for a while, got back and realised the games were leaked.... What the actual fuck happend with the UBs? Who are they? Are they actualy linked to characters in the game of some sort? Ultra Beasts Thread i guess.
>>
>>29918815
Them being linked to characters was probably a scrapped idea. They're just weird pokemon from the bizarro dimension.
>>
>>29918815
UBs are Pokémon like entities from another dimension. Lusamines husband was studying them, but then vanished into one of the wormholes to said dimension (turns out he is fine and just retired to the tropics, but no one knew this). Lusamine ended up becoming obsessed with the Ultra Beasts after this, to the point to where she modeled her own look, and her daughters look after ultra beasts.

Lusamine actually ends up summoning UB-01, which it turns out is a parasitic organism that is extremely poisonous and extremely addictive, making her obsession that much worse, and she rips open multiple holes into Ultra Space, which is where the rest of them start pouring through into the game.
>>
>>29918870
That's actualy pretty disapointing, was looking forward to how the linked ultra beats thing with trainers worked...... Feelsbadman
>>
>>29918870
More like it's just bullshit retards came up with and kept forcing despite it obviously not being the case.

UB01 and UB02 are the only cases of UBs resembling human characters, and there is a reason for that >>29918967

Every attempt to link other UBs to character has always been ridiculous.
>>
>>29919046
you have to admit ya boi and wires look a lot alike
>>
>>29919091
True true
>>
>>29918815
Omfg... Necrozma aint no ub!!! This meme has to stop!!
>>
>>29919091
When the demo datamining showed the pokédex preview image I thought so too, because the white stuff on top of it's head looked like hair/fur.
After seeing it in movement, I think the resemblance is gone, besides they sharing a color scheme, that isn't even that uncommon.
>>
Everyone remember how in Unova, we were told that Pokemon and Humans were once practically the same species?

Well, these Ultra Beasts (Lusamine's aside, maybe) could just be these people as their ancestors evolved in the other dimension.
>>
>>29919046
>>29919091
>>29919244

Isn't Team Skull secretly working with Aether? Maybe Lusamine told Guzma what he needs to look like too, basing him on UB Lighting?
>>
File: 1476892096637.png (135KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1476892096637.png
135KB, 600x338px
>>29918815
Man, I wished
>>
Doesn't Lusamine make Guzma dress up like Xuriktree when they ally together?
>>
>>29918967
>Lusamines husband was studying them, but then vanished into one of the wormholes to said dimension (turns out he is fine and just retired to the tropics, but no one knew this)

I honestly love how fucked up of a twist this is
>>
Is it possible to get all the ultra beast in one game? I heard some shit about using a portal to the other game to get them.
>>
>>29919371
>Unova

It was Sinnoh.
>>
>>29919437
Yeah, team skull is a sub-division of Aether. Basically, Skull steals a Pokémon, Aether "rescues" it, and now everyone thinks they are heroes.

Helps with funding and PR.
>>
Guys, wheres the UB's locations, ive been everywhere but i just cant find UB 01....

help me
>>
>>29922025
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.