[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone hoping Gen 7 is a 2 game gen? I just want Gen 8 to start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon-sun-and-moon-dual-pack.jpg (85KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-and-moon-dual-pack.jpg
85KB, 550x550px
Anyone hoping Gen 7 is a 2 game gen? I just want Gen 8 to start on the Switch next year and forget this misstep.
>>
>Includes code for 200 Poke Balls
I'm almost insulted
>>
That's what I'm hoping. Having a gen 7 game on the Switch would be weird. I'd like the Switch to be a fresh start.

Just move on to Gen 8 and remake DP in gen 8.
>>
>>29916472
Fuck that. I want a cheap sequel like BW2 to redeem the gen.
>>
>>29916593
There is nothing to be redeemed, the games are great, If anything they need to somehow go back to Gen 6 and redeem whatever the fuck XY was supposed to be.
>>
>>29916752
X and Y is the worst generation.
>>
>want a new generation to start next year when the old two team shindig hasn't been the case in years

Yeah, if you want it to be trash.
>>
>>29916472
>wanting to go back to one year dev time after the disaster that was ORAS
>>
I want a repeat of 5, where it's just SM and it's sequel and move on. Don't waste any time on underwhelming remakes and make Alola even better.
>>
>>29916507
I could've used that in BW2 while looking for an Azurill with Huge Power and Atk+ nature.
>>
>>29916811
You mean Gen 2.
>>
i want red moon x and blue sun y
>>
>"Sequel" takes place in another region entirely
>It's based of Cali and Nevada
>You can take a trip to Arizona (Orre) and participate in Realgam Tower and Mt. Battle.
>>
FRIENDLY REMINDER:

>Hau: Is Kanto, like, really far way?
>Mom: Close enough to visit whenever you want to!
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>29916472
No move tutors in S/M so count on another Gen 7 release sometime next year.
>>
Kanto sequels with Lillie as your rival.
>>
>>29919088
What about as you professor?
>>
>>29916472
>I just want Gen 8 to start on the Switch next year and forget this misstep.

Not gonna happen given the Switch's price range.

>$299-$399
>>
>>29918778
> Hau: Was Gen 1, like, really long ago?
> Mom: But close enough you can play it in your 3DS due Virtual Console.
>>
>>29917789
>Another region based on MURCA
>>
>>29916472
You've got some garbage taste, autismo. Get a trip, I can't wait for you to make the same exact shitpost when gen 8 comes around.
>>
>>29918778
Remember Pearl Harbor
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.