[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What pokemon work the best with Eviolite? Surely there are some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

What pokemon work the best with Eviolite?

Surely there are some unevolved pokes potentially superior to their evolutions...
>>
>>29910468
CyberDucky
>>
Chansey and Porygon2. People are saying that Type:Null might work too.
>>
>>29910468
Where do you get it in SunMoon?
>>
Dusclops is ok. Scyther too.
>>
Mostly just things that were considered final forms at one point in time that happen to be defensive.
Chansey, Dusklops and Porygon2 are the more popular ones I'm aware of, but I don't really use any of them. Gligar would probably be okay with it too
>>
>>29910468
Pretty much the ones already listed, also i've been able to run Golbat and Vigoroth pretty successfully. Type Null looks promising
>>
>>29910509
Although Null will have great defenses, it doesn't have access to recovery outside of Rest, which doesn't affect the other two. In this sense it's kinda like Rhydon, but packs less of a punch. It's still a viable option, so go for it.
>>
Type:Null
>>
>>29910704
It has the same attack stats as Silvally. Null only loses out on an item, movepool, and speed.
>>
>>29910468
Cosmoem

0 Atk Cosmoem Struggle vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mew: 15-18 (3.7 - 4.4%)
>>
>>29910468
Is Eviolite obtainable in SM in the overworld or do I need to buy it from Battle Royal?
>>
>>29911554
Right by the woman who gives you pikachu z crystal. In the town where Olivia has a shop
>>
>>29910840
Which is a lot. I don't think Null will go very far despite being the third best Eviolite user. Missing Parting Shot hurts it a lot.
>>
>>29910564
Konikoni, near the Pikachu, behind the bench
>>
Prankster eviolite murkrow is a beast
>>
Weepinbell?
>>
Eviolite Follow Me Magmar works wonders in doubles.
>>
>>29910468
Chansey, porygon2, doublade, magneton, golbat are the highest tiered users.
>>
A lot of stuff that didn't have an evolution at first then got one later.
In fact, Game Freak started to notice this will generally always be the trend, so they stopped giving new evolutions.
>>
File: 651Quilladin.png (846KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
651Quilladin.png
846KB, 1280x1280px
In X/Y I had an evolite Quilladin because I liked him better than the other 2 stages. He worked surprisingly well.
>Bulk Up
>Leech Seed
>Body Slam
>Seed Bomb
And I'm going to trade it to ORAS to give it Drain Punch soon
>>
>>29913902
Heh
>>
>>29910612
Gligar is okay with it but Gliscor really outclasses it with Poison Heal.
>>
>>29910896
I wonder if you could use another mon with toxic spikes and just send out cosmeum to wait it out
>>
>>29911580
>3rd best
I would use vigoroth over it for access to bulk up and slack off for recovery
>>
>>29915545
eh, probably

Type: Null gets an objectively bigger effect though
>>
Also, clefairy can be a cool doubles mon thanks to friend guard. I run a set with heal pulse, protect, helping hand, and heal bell. The ultimate cleric partner
>>
Bayleef becomes slightly better than Meganium but lol chikorita line
>>
Is Torracat with eviolite at least decent?
>>
>>29910468
Literally none. Evolutions exist for a reason.
>>
Haven't seen anyone mention Rhydon, which works really well with it.
>>
>>29917026
>>29910704
>>
>>29910468
Charjabug for doubles.
>>
>>29910468
Aside from the obvious, a lot of defensive Pokemon (and even a lot of Pokemon that are simply capable of defensive sets) can have their prevos actually do a better job of it. For some unlikely examples, go ask Showderp about Bill or Hard Young Boy.

The thing to remember is that multiplication happens after IVs, EVs, and a little extra +5 are added to stats, so just looking through base stats can be misleading when examining the effectiveness of eviolite. A Wartortle's base 80 SpD with eviolite doesn't act like a Pokemon with base 120. It's actually equivalent to a range between base 129 (full IVs, no EVs on both Wartortle and the comparison Pokemon) up to base 144.75 (full IVs and EVs on both Wartortle and the comparison Pokemon). Honestly if I'm not using Mega Blastoise, I'm running a defensive Blastoise, and if I'm running a defensive Blastoise, I'd rather be running Wartortle. Seriously.
>>
Anyone have a prankster murkrow for trade
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.