[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gets Exclusive attack >Gets Exclusive item >Get 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

>Gets Exclusive attack
>Gets Exclusive item
>Get 4 forms in gen 6
>Get 6 forms in gen 7
>Get 2 exclusive Z moves
>>
File: 200_s.gif (35KB, 259x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
35KB, 259x200px
>all those 7 gens
>still doesn't do anything worth of noting gameplay wise
>all those forms and gimmicks are forgotten later on

Don't forgot it also got its own game where your starter is basically handicapped to never evolve.
>>
>>29910226
>never evolve
I had my Pikachu evolve after a battle once in Yellow.

The complexity of the glitch that I so happened to accidentally trigger is astounding. Gen I was a beautiful mess of code.
>>
>>29910282
I evolved mine by transferring it to my cousin's red version. But then I felt bad because I thought it hated me.
>>
>>29910136
Ow the edge
>>
>>29910282
>>29910355
??? You can evolve Pikachu at any point in the game if you have a thunderstone. He just stops following you.
>>
>>29910136
Its almost as if Pikachu is the mascot or something.

Its the closest thing the series has to a main character.
>>
>>29910136
>Start out with nothing but one evolution
>Become starter of its own game
>Get pre-evolution
>Get exclusive attack
>Get exclusive item
>Get 2 clones in Gen 3
>Get another clone in Gen 4
>Get exclusive alternate form for pre-evo
>Get another clone in Gen 5
>Get anime cry in-game
>Get 6 exclusive forms in Gen 6
>Get yet another clone in Gen 6
>Get 6 more exclusive forms in Gen 7
>Get yet another another clone in Gen 7
>Get exclusive alternate form for evo
>Get exclusive Z move for alternate evo
>Get 2 exclusive Z moves itself
>Become rival's first caught Pokémon, staying on team all the way through
>All those billions of event distributions that never stop coming
>>
>>29910972
If you try to evolve the starter Pikachu in Yellow with the thunderstone, he'll just reject it.

You need to trade that Pikachu to any other version, evolving it there and trade it back.
I'd say transfer to any of GSC, since Yellow Pikachu will always had a Light Ball when transferred to those games.
>>
>>29910972
I remember it refusing to evolve, which infuriated me because I wanted a Raichu.
>>
>>29910282
Wasn't it something about Growlithe having the same index number as a thunderstone or something retarded like that?
>>
>>29910972
No you can't. Your starter Pikachu flat out refuses to evolve in Yellow version. You can only evolve it if you trade it to red or blue.
>>
What exclusive attack does it get?
>>
>>29911114
clearly, pikachu is the batman/wolverine of pokemon
>>
File: 778Mimikyu.png (513KB, 1965x1965px) Image search: [Google]
778Mimikyu.png
513KB, 1965x1965px
>>29911114
Don't forget it also gets a bootleg clone in Gen 7
>>
>>29911320
volt tackle
>>
>>29910136
>Gets Exclusive attack
Why they haven't made another type of Volt Tackle variation for other physical electric types astounds me.
>>Gets Exclusive item
I'm still upset Raichu doesn't get access to the Light Ball.
>>
>>29911388
bootleg clone > original electric mouse
Seriously, they could start the new series with a new protagonist annd mimikyu as his starter
>>
>>29911388
Mimikyu isnt the bootleg this gen. Togedamaru is. Mimikyu dosent really look like that dumbass
>>
>>29911543
>the entire line gets access to the light orb, including pichu and raichu
>>
>>29911543
>>29912267
Shit, sorry. Meant to reply to >>29911474
>>
>>29911804
You should improve your read comprehension and check the post that guy was replying to.
>>
File: 4L_28aMAD7l.png (246KB, 572x429px) Image search: [Google]
4L_28aMAD7l.png
246KB, 572x429px
>>29912267
If light worked on riachu the same way it worked on pikachu, he could a monster sweeper.
But no, just special snowflake pikachu
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.