[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everone thinks the next games will be Sinnoh remakes >SM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (157KB, 445x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
157KB, 445x604px
>everone thinks the next games will be Sinnoh remakes
>SM foreshadows that the next games will be kanto/johto sequels
get ready for R2B2 boys! Hopefully we get some more varients and megas. mybe even some new ultra beasts
>>
A clever reversal; alola Pokémon with Kanto Forms.
>>
>Lillie is the new Kanto Champion because Red clearly fucked off and doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>29907834
I was thinking Sinnoh forms of other Pokemon, kind of a modern spin on the Gen IV evos
>>
>>29907807
Yeah, get ready for more Gen 1 cocksucking!

Reminder that people assumed we would get a RB remake or sequels in Gen 6 as well, because muh anniversary
>>
Red & Blue remakes for Switch
>>
>>29907807
>>29908018
Sinnoh for 3DS, Kanto shitters for Switch
>>
>>29907807
>SM foreshadows that the next games will be kanto/johto
Explain
>>
>>29907807
Doesn't make sense to put so much stuff from Gen 1 here and not save it for the sequel/whatever.

But consider the Pokemon that got changes in stats/abilities. Notice anything missing? Not a single Gen 4 Pokemon got a change. That's a pretty good hint that those changes are reserved for remakes.
>>
>>29907807
¿Porque no los dos?

Sinnoh remakes 2 years from now, R2B2 on the 25th anniversary.
>>
>>29907807
There are more references to sinnoh in SuMo than there were references to Hoenn in XY.
>>
>>29908114
>SuMo
>>
>>29907807
>R2B2
I think that'd be pretty cool, honestly. Although, GSC were already designed to be "Pokémon 2."
>>
>>29908114
There were more references to Kanto than to Sinnoh in SM.
>>
>>29908119
Anon one of these days I'm going to find the posts made here on announcement day that were already calling it su/mo. Your autism is ridiculous
>>
>>29908137
No, he's right. "SuMo" was engineered by leddit.
>>
>>29908156
Then reddit started posting here the exact day the game was announced
>>
You niggers are fucking retarded.

There are more references to Kanto than Sinnoh because they've been banking on genwun nostalgia since XY. They re-released RBY on Virtual Console with the announcement that you can bank the mons from there and send them into S/M. They also have serious nostalgiafagging going on with Pokemon Go. Pandering to genwunners prints money.

Also you're fucking retarded if you think we're getting Sinnoh remakes this late into the 3DS's lifespan.
>>
>>29908072
I hope so. I never played gen 4 original games, only HG and SS and the eventual remakes would be my first experience in Sinnoh. Plus Sinnoh forms of old pokemon
>>
>>29908072
>Not a single Gen 4 Pokemon got a change
did you forgot about darkrai getting nerfed?
>>
>>29908181
Yes, you dense motherfucker.
>>
>>29908181
>started posting here

leddit has been here for a while.
>>
SM isn't foreshadowing Kanto games, just gen 1 pandering. There's way too many kanto mons in the dex + RBY VGC for there to be a Kanto game now.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.