[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this face >this pose >this face >this pose >this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: hau1.png (585KB, 739x521px) Image search: [Google]
hau1.png
585KB, 739x521px
>this face
>this pose
>this face
>this pose
>this face
>this pose
>>
What's the verdict? Is this rival decent/likable, or XY tier?
>>
>>29905056
he's not the rival, he's explicitly labeled as "friend" in the game files

and like all friends, he's shit, though his interaction with Gladion (the true rival) is pretty funny
>>
>>29905077
His Raichu is super fast though and could put a small dent in your team if you don't have a Thunder or Psychic resist.
>>
>>29905031
>this pose
Is that a Jojo reference?
>>
>>29905056
He is slightly better than XY tier mostly because he's self-aware about his abilities.
>>
>>29905056
Above XY but still awful.
>>
>>29905056
Better than XY at least.
>>
>>29905031
haha do you think they want you to smell their armpits haha
>>
Hau's battle on the third island gave me more trouble than any rival ever
>>
>>29905788
Nuzlocker here. I was lucky Eviolite Charjabug could tank two psychics and kill it with bug bite
>>
>>29905056
he's fucking awful

has absolutely no impact on the story but still shows up out of nowhere in every cutscene to ruin it

his """team""" is a joke too until the third island at least
>>
>>29905031
>Lillie's gone to Kanto and it's not gonna suck itself
>>
>>29905788
I actually lost to that. His stupid pancake Raichu outsped my entire team.
>>
File: samuss.png (52KB, 346x360px) Image search: [Google]
samuss.png
52KB, 346x360px
>>29905086
>thunder resist
>>
>>29905924
His team is literally Calem/Serena 2.0 minus Mega Absol, right down to the Eeveelution and his starter knowing 3 moves max.
>>
>>29905962
>losing
>ever
Closest I came was when I thought I'd get to heal going into the battle tree and instead had to fight fucking Red with no revives.
>>
>>29905056
Likable. Pretty much pointless and not much of a challenge, but eh. I never hated seeing him or anything.
>>
>>29905099
What's the general consensus on rivals?

I was of the opinion that:

N > Silver > Blue > Cheren and Bianca > Hugh >= Barry > ORAS Rivals > Serena and Co. > RSE Rivals
>>
>>29906075
Silver>N>Gladion>Blue>Wally>Barry>Hugh>Serena and Co.
>>
>>29905056
The X/Y peanut gallery was more tolerable. Maybe it's the longer and more abundant cutscenes, maybe it's Hau himself. I don't know.

That said, Hau made me grind for the first time in the game, right before the Elite Four. Mostly because I was severely underleveled (as in the last third of the game as a whole), but also that Raichu is a pain in the dick.
>>
>>29907094
I could put Hugh like last imo
>>
File: 1477511521326.jpg (165KB, 1117x711px) Image search: [Google]
1477511521326.jpg
165KB, 1117x711px
>>29906075
>>29907094

>Blue
>good
>>
>Having trouble with Shitchu Pancake edition

That's what scum deserves for not having a Ground Type
>>
>>29906001
Wow you are so good, anon. Now fuck off.
>>
>>29905788
I almost lost to him, too.
>no Electric resists because Nuzlocke (RIP Murphy the Mudbray, you never got a chance to shine)
>forgot it's also a Psychic type and switched to Mr. Buu the Hariyama
>Oops
>survive with ~25% HP
>switch to Greatbeak the Fearow (most disposable team member)
>Greatbeak dies to Psychic
>notice that it keeps using Psychic
>send out Papillon the Butterfree
>survives yet another Psychic and OHKOes with Bug Buzz in return
Had it used Thunderbolt instead I would've probably wiped.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.