[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Half of mega evolutions are from gen 1 and 2 >Gen 4 cross

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>Half of mega evolutions are from gen 1 and 2
>Gen 4 cross gen evolutions mostly for gen 1 and 2
>Exclusive Z-moves for gen 1
>Gen 1 only Alola forms
>Red and Blue/Green in several games
>Pikachu everywhere
Weren't Pokemon games supposed to be for kids?
>>
They're whoring Pikachu and Gen I out to the new generation to pander to their nostalgia now.
>>
>>29902510
They did the same last gen as well.
>>
for the newest gens it's easy
papa sees something they liked as a kid, papa will be more likely to show their kids what they liked as a kid
papa sees the corpse of what they liked as a kid raped and shat on, papa won't buy game

btw i like latter gens, just making an example
>>
The Kanto pandering pisses me off so much. I'm just going to buy a New 3DS and then pirate the game on it.
>>
File: pooh.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
pooh.gif
982KB, 320x287px
Just remake Red and Blue already Jesus Christ GameFreak.

If you're going to nostalgia pander at the very least go all out with it instead making really half-assed attempts like this.
>>
>>29902471
>Half of mega evolutions are from gen 1 and 2
Actually, half of Mega Evolutions are from Gen 3.

>Gen 4 cross gen evolutions mostly for gen 1 and 2
This is true.

>Exclusive Z-moves for gen 1
Gen 7 Starters, Tapus, and Marshadow also have Exclusive Z-Moves.

>Gen 1 only Alola forms
True. They must add Alolan Variations to Gen 2.

>Red and Blue/Green in several games
True. They must put Gold/Ethan, Kris, Lyra, Brendan, May, Lucas, Dawn, Hilbert, Hilda, Nate, Rosa, Calem, and Serena in more games.

>Pikachu everywhere
Is the mascot. At least there is no way to get one in Unova.
>>
File: 1473262844964.png (275KB, 623x607px) Image search: [Google]
1473262844964.png
275KB, 623x607px
>>29902766
>yfw the sequel to SM are Red Sun and Blue Moon?
>>
>>29903017
oh f...
>>
>>29902985
>Gen 7 Starters, Tapus, and Marshadow also have Exclusive Z-Moves.

Oh, c'mon!
>>
Agreed if they love gen 1 this much they should just do as the rest of Nintendo do bu just making a rehash of the same first game but with better graphics like Mario.
>>
>>29902471
Red and Blue are legacy characters for being the first protag and first rival, they pretty much get a free pass.

A lot of video games do shit like that with original protags.
>>
haha I want to suck Red off ahaha is that weird ahahaha just for fun
>>
>>29903742
I want to battle him
>>
>>29902471
>half of mega evolutions are from gen 1 and 2
>gen 2

What all 5 of them?

~10%
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.