[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other than rebattling the tapus/being able to recollect the Type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: eventconsts.png (13KB, 456x383px) Image search: [Google]
eventconsts.png
13KB, 456x383px
Other than rebattling the tapus/being able to recollect the Type Null/Cosmog gifts, what in-game events would you like to see repeatable/documented?
>>
>>29901988
Makuhita event in the beggining I accidentally killed it not knowing it was he only one in the game
>>
where is my bean editor/plaza editor
>>
>>29902026
Beans are on the to-do list, after event flags/constants.
>>
>>29901988
UB quest and Necrozma.
>>
>>29901988
I guess there's no official Marshadow event?
>>
>>29902223
Correct. They'd have to patch one in, if they wanted one.
>>
UB & Necrozma spawns if you can have more than one of those active at a time.
Zygarde cell collection.
>>
>>29901988
Hey Michael, I was just wondering why some of the Pokemon we get ingame as gifts(Aerodactyl) have the little red error thing in pkhex? I assume cause its still in development?
>>
>>29902318
those have been fixed, update your build
>>
>>29902333
alright thanks man
>>
>>29902318
So, legality checking is easy to implement for most encounters -- we just parse the encounter tables and automatically detect them.

Anything that's an in-game gift, or a static encounter like a legendary, though? We have to manually add each and every one of those. Until we've manually added them all, any we haven't added will say "Invalid: Encounter not found" or something along those lines -- it's just because we've not added the encounter in question yet.

As an example, I added Ultra Beasts's encounter data just a few hours ago: https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/a065076278bfea3336ac70532d02679bd5083fa0
>>
>>29902379
Can I get a link to, with instructions, or an updated compilation? I'd prefer the later, as my pc sucks, and it's complicated to compile, but the former is ok, too, I guess...
>>
>>29901988
Any plans on deciphering how the in-battle call for help feature works?

Any fun ways it can be manipulated?
>>
>>29902469
>lv. 10 Salamence
Triggered.
Also
>>29902450
Bump.
>>
>>29902379
Just finished the game and was using a version from yesterday so spotted that one, will let you know if theres anything else.

>>29902489
you literally open it in visual studio and select build
>>
>>29902379
>>29902521
The Greninja from the demo still has it.
>>
>>29902521
Can't. Like I said, my pc sucks, and it's too complicated. Sorry I'm not a genius.
>>
>>29902521
>>29902555
>Trips confirm.
Also, I could have a friend do it for me, but I'd still need a link.
>>
Any research on customization? Do you think it be possible for males to unlock the female-exclusive clothing and vice-versa?
>>
>>29902573
Go here:
https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX
Click the clone or download, go download it as zip
Extract the contents to a folder
Open pkhex.sln in visual studio
When in visual studio, do ctrl+shift+b, you'll see the output down below, wait for it to say build succeeded or something similar
Go back to the folder you extracted this to, go into the PKHeX folder and then bin, then debug. You'll have your exe
>>
>>29902573
I'm no genius either, so I'm just using the old one, but, yesterday, I think, there was a thread, and they said MSbuild, I think? No clue what that is, but it looked ridiculously hard...
>>
>>29902626
What part of NO VISUAL STUDIO, OLD AF PC, do you not get?
>>29902636
This, what's MSbuild? If it's like Visual studio, I'm screwed. You guys realize it's a 20GB download, right? VS would take SO long to do.
>>
How many giftmons can you get?
>>
>>29902020
The hell? It's not.
>>
>>29902682
just use a precompiled one posted like a day ago, you are not really missing out on anything big.
https://github.com/KunoichiZ/PKHeX/releases/tag/v0.0.1-beta
If anything give it a week or two and the devs will give out a compiled version when all the features are in
>>
>>29902734
Is that likely to be the same thing as what I have? Or is it newer? I kept have a problem with my Wishiwashi not being a valid encounter in the one I have... Caught it at Brook hill, or something like that.
>>
>>29901988
Not an in game event, but zygarde can learn moves via its key item. Would love it if it didn't tell me those were illegal.

Otherwise, Looker missions being repeatable would be great.
Side thing, being able to edit the pokefinder score because 1'500'000 is utterly obscene for level 5.
>>
File: builds.png (20KB, 1602x116px) Image search: [Google]
builds.png
20KB, 1602x116px
>>29902811
>>29902734
>>29902682
>>29902636
http://teamcity.skyeditor.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=PKHeX_PKHeXBuildPr&branch_PKHeX_PKHeXPublic=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv

Click log in as guest. Click "View" under "Artifacts" for the latest commit, click the zip name to download.

Hover over the arrow next to my/kaphotics's name to see the commit with what changed in that build.
>>
>>29901988
Necrozma/UB respawn if they don't fuck with story progression?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.